1/24/14 Grimoire's Friday Night Fights! (VIDEO INSIDE)

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by MrCandyMan, Jan 26, 2014.

1. MrCandyMan

MrCandyMan Active Member

Hey guys! My brothers and I just started playing this shard Friday night. We really like the mechanics and the community of this server so far.

I say community because the day we logged on, we were approached by many gentle people of this server bearing kind words like "welcome." Not only were we greeted by awesome players on this server, but we were also visited by a GM (or seer or counselor... sorry I already forgot your name :(...). This GM asked us how we found the shard and answered many of our questions about the server in general. One of the questions is a game breaker for me. EVENTS! Does this server have events? That GM said that there was going to be one that night. I was so excited.

The event was "Grimoire's Friday Night Fights", which was very entertaining. So entertaining that I forgot I wanted to video tape the entire thing and only got the 2v2s :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfEfMv7m0Y

Very good fights everyone! I will try to get a good pvp char ready for the next tourny if I can. But if I don't I will still try to record it :D

Long live UO:Renaissance! On to day 3!
  2. Marbles

Marbles Member

awesome.

In the first part, the gladiator style tourny, I'll explain what happened quick.

Everyone hid.

Two guys died.

I casted fs on someone and it reflected back on me, I ran around in circles failing bandaging and complaining about reflect, then died.

Dalvar Macemage smacked down everyone else, and won.

Much fun was had by all :)