2 Issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mandevu, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

I've been doing a pretty solid amount of hunting with my tamer and i have 2 issues that I think should be looked into. The first is pet and mob AI alike. It seems that when im hunting something such as a blood elemental or a white wyrm, both my pets and the mob, will cast invis on themselves WAY too much. If they are capable of casting 6th circle spells why are they not casting offensive spells? Sometimes i feel like they're competing to see who can get off more invis spells. This happens with all magic mobs/pets that can cast 6th circle. It seems as though my dragon has yet to cast any other 6th circle besides invis. The second issue is firebreath. When i first tell my pets to kill something they will shoot it, but sometimes, especially with mobs that take longer to kill, they won't shoot it again for over a minute.
  2. newme

newme Well-Known Member

I seem to remember something about pet mana, that it is like player mana. Fix if I recall correctly, was to train the pet

up until it's intel. level/mana was higher. Similar to training it for fighting skills and strength.

hope this helps

:}