A Beginners Tale(my PvM template)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Brewskie BoB, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Brewskie BoB

Brewskie BoB New Member

Hi there Brewskie BoB here just wanted to share my template I use almost every time I start out on a new shard or when I played osi its my favorite and hopefully some of you can get some enjoyment out of it also.

Stats
    100 str
    75 dex
    50 int

Skills
    (weapon skill of choice) Archery is premium! 100.00
    tactics 100.00
    anatomy 100.00
    musicianship 100.00
    Provocation 100.00
    Hiding 100.00
    Magery 62.9
    Meditation 37.1

in spawns of most mobs where you get two I just simply just provo kill them off quickly and about at the same time with my weapon skill loot and hide until the mobs respawn. I prefer this because when pk's are active most chances I am hidden when they roll through and just assume the person has moved on but its also nice for escaping those pk's and saving your loot and time. I don't have healing or gm magery so I wont ever be ressing anyone but I carry a res scroll or two to aid those fellow adventurers. I use the 62.9 magery because its a quicker way to cure and heal imo combined with pots to get out of sticky spots and ive always seemed I do just fine with the 37 med I rarely take mob dmg so I am usually capped off on mana for when I need it most. But anyhow that's my two cents on pvming and starting on a new shard.

Farewell and safe travels,
    Brewskie BoB
  2. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Looks like a great template.

Good luck in your adventuring!