A few issues with client

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Garatau, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Garatau

Garatau New Member

I am using the client from the downloads section and launching with Razor.

Issue #1.) When I first login, my Title changes from "Ultima Online" to what appears to be Japanese or Korean characters. This doesn't affect game play - but it's just strange that it's doing it.

Issue #2.) Periodically, while playing/macroing, my client will flicker, pushing the UO client to the "back" and all other windows in front of it. It's hard to explain, and I can't pin it down to a single catalyst, it just seems to happen at random, and sometimes at very inconvenient times, resulting in death.

Issue #3.) I'll be running along, especially in a town, and all of the sudden I just simply can no longer move forward. It's like there's an invisible wall in front of me wherever I go. If I close and relaunch, things return to normal. This can become especially weird in town, as when it happens, I can end up moving through walls, but cannot go past the "invisible wall" no matter what I try.
  2. Caska VS Trees

Caska VS Trees Well-Known Member

1/2 I'm honestly not sure, I'll give the default starter question of "are you playing in compatibility mode and running Razor as administrator?" because it seems like that solves almost any issue.

3 I'm pretty sure it's a desync problem. Razor has an option to hotkey "resynchronize client" but another thing you can do is close/open your paperdoll to kinda 'knock' the client back into sync. Happens to me sometimes too.
  3. Garatau

Garatau New Member

I went ahead and tried the compatibility mode / administrator launching thing you're referring to, but am still having the same issues as #1 and #2. #3 hasn't happened yet so nothing to report there
  4. Samorite

Samorite Renaissance Game Master
    Renaissance Staff

5. Pegbyter

Pegbyter Active Member