A figure melds out of the woods slowly and knocks on the door.

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Lia, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Lia

Lia New Member

I met Krake last night and joined Sanctuary. I was very happy to meet several other figures, and have a home to attend in northeast Vespers, near the Rangers. I'm not new to Ultima or the era, only new to the server. I am open to help anyone within the limitations of my character.

Lia is a huntress of sorts, not quite a ranger or rogue. She doesn't train animals, talk to birds, or stealth quietly through dungeons. She is a child of the forest, however, and spends her time hunting beasts and living off the land. Some would call her uncivilized or feral, but she is very respectful to all life, and a warden to mother nature. She believes that no beast deserves death, unless it is appreciated and used fully. This was a lesson passed down to her from her foster mother, an herbalist and avid naturalist in Britannia. Lia is skill with a bow, and basic survival skills to keep herself fed, clothed, and safe in the woods. She primarily hunts small game, but loves the risk of more dangerous prey. In conversation, Lia seems as meek as a doe. In the hunt's chase, she's a prowling tigress.
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

First Man: "Have you heard tale of the wild woman of the forest?"

Second Man: "Does she have a name?"

First man: "She does, but most men who speak it find themselves bent over and writhing in pain only moments after it leaves their lips..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Sanctuary! You'll find Lord Krake a most respectable and venerable guildmaster!

He is also the acting Steward of Paws and all around impressio

I hope you enjoy the realm!
    Lia likes this.
  3. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I had the pleasure and utter delight of meeting up with Lia yesterday and etching her name (in runic) onto the Sanctuary stone.

She was able to lay claim, as she says, to one of our ranger houses near Vesper, and dispatched, with ease, the few undesirable creatures that we were able to track down.

Very much a wilderness child, as she says, I am confident she will be a great asset to us.

Welcome once again Lia! I look forward to our partnership.

~Krake
    Jupiter likes this.