A Gale of Necromancy

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Cero, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Cero

Cero Well-Known Member

As Cero patrols through the free village of Paws, he catches movement out of the corner of his eye.

Why Qamra, did you just wink at me?

Cero_7-21_00.25.jpg

She just giggled and handed Cero a text.

Galeof Necro.jpg

Hmm, Lichs. I had always heard of the undead wandering those caverns, unwilling to let go of this world and travel to the afterlife, maybe it is time I pay them a visit. I must break out the old Lich killer and sharpen her up before heading into those mystical caverns.

Cero_7-27_15.53.jpg

Having refit his gear, Cero stands on the doorstep to Wind.

Well here goes nothing, I hope these wizards have not put up any more wards further limiting travel to their arcane city.

Once inside it did not take long to locate and start sending these undead wizards floating back to their phylacteries so they could be reborn again and continue their immortal lives.

The first Lich Lord is summoned.

Cero_7-26_15.00.jpg

Ha, that did not take long to coerce you from hiding evil spirit! You would think after a hundred years you would protect your mind from the bardic arts, use your arcane arts on your sickly brethren and send each other back to your graves.

What is this, you did not learn from the first time and returned so suddenly for another quick trip to the grave!

The second Lich Lord is summoned.

Cero_7-26_14.58.jpg

Once again you did not take time to ward yourself against the bardic arts, and have fallen victim to a superior skill again!

Cero has time to rest his blade from battle when he hears an evil laugh all around him...

Have you returned again, ready to face defeat and hopefully a deep sleep this time?

The third and fourth Lich Lords are spawned.

Cero_7-26_14.53.jpg

Unholy beasts! Trying to out number me this time, and still you forget to ward yourselves against the power of my music! To the grave with both of you...

I must warn the Mage Council of the growing threat in the caverns, they will have to double or triple their patrols in keeping these terrors in their graves.

Cero, Captain and Emissary of the Guard.

OOC: In truth I expected to be hunting there for awhile and I was let down, four Lords in a matter of minutes! This may be a place I will have to frequent more often at that rate! I wonder if killing a Lich Lord here would spawn the Boss.
    Kiryana, Pekka, Jupiter and 2 others like this.
  2. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

One of my favorite spots. Nice and quiet. Most of the time...
    Pekka and Jupiter like this.