A plunge into the heart of Malum

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Lady Kashla, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Lady Kashla

Lady Kashla Member

After their last adventure, the old wizard told Lady Kashla that the village of Paws was recruiting adventurers such a s herself, to handle a series of dangerous quests.
    It was a fine morning by the Shrine of Spirituality, when Qamra of Paws handled the mysterious instructions to Kash. She had to spend the following days, and nights by the candle light, searching the dusty books and brittle scrolls in the Library of Paws, only to get a glimpse of the possible meanings of those veiled words.
    It was just a small hint, on the afternoon of the 3rd day, just the coincidence of a single word, and important word, that made her stand up like a spring, and rush to the door where Arioch was grazing.

The Quest.jpg

The Quest 2.jpg

She had been there before, that bloody dungeon... Kashla wasn't afraid, but she knew well what was hidden, roaming deep within the dark cells of Wrong....

Wrong.jpg

Trusting the magic embued in the candles, sword and wand, she made her way through the terrible halls, plunging deeper and deeper into Malum, and slaying each minion of chaos and murder she came across. Until she reached the last chambers...

Plunge into Malum.jpg

Where she had only enough time to set up the Magic Circle, and there she appeared, right in front of Kashla!

Magic Circle.jpg

Lady Alesia the Grand Visor of Chaos! I challenge you!

Grand Visor of Chaos.jpg

The magic of the candles protected Lady Kasha from a certain death! She swung her sword without hesitation, trying to keep the huge executioner's axe at bay, the thunder of her magic spells cracking in the air and echoing across the walls. She was mentally drained and exhausted when with a last effort, she finally plunged the blessed sword into the enemy's heart.

( I wanted to look pretty on this selfie, so I casted In Lor ! )
    Victory.jpg

Now the world will be a place a little more peaceful, and cool. You're welcome! ;)
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

This adventure has been added to the oral history of Paws.

MEMORIZED!​
  3. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

i want to mention that these quests are intentionally written with a certain level of ambiguity in hopes to inspire tales of this caliber. i had no idea a full grand visor would be summoned by only candle light!

bravo!
    Dun Scaith, Canis, Vishakt and 7 others like this.
  4. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

Wonderful work, Lady Kashla!
    Alice Asteroid and Lady Kashla like this.