a pvp idea

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Evert, May 31, 2013.

1. Evert

Evert New Member

why not place a npc at buccaners den that got some kind of half decent loot and when its killed u turn grey and a shout out message over the shard that shows that someone killed him. so people whos running around looking for someone to fight can rally there.

another thing that would bring more excitement to the dungeon farming would be if recalls had longer casting time and if you could not recall out if ur paralyzed. as it feels right now its kinda easy to flee from pks.
  2. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I don't think pks need any assistance, if they want to kill someone they can, if they cant kill them before they recall tough nuggets. They already have the advantage of catching someone off guard with a more suited combatant template and possible numbers.

The bucs den idea sounds like it could work, or you can get on irc and ask for a fight, or schedule one in player events... pretty sure they both would get the same response. Factions also shows who is corrupting a sigil (faction page) and you can steal/guard them and wait for a fight, that used to work.
  3. pdodd

pdodd New Member

I like the idea of scheduling pvp-related player events. I'm envisioning a monthly faction throw-down or an anything goes buc's FFA. Hmm... Brainstorming time ;)
  4. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Friday Night Fights! I was actually planning on starting some up, some others have also but have yet to schedule anything.

Old:
    viewtopic.php?f=27&t=614

There are tournament events also, I don't know when the last one went down but they are fun.
  5. pdodd

pdodd New Member

As soon as I get my PvP'er online, you can count me in!