A Restoration Caravan - Village of Paws and UO:R

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Jupiter, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

*** Jupiter and the villagers assemble in the Tower ***

"Thank you all for coming tonight, Jupiter began, "Ragar, as you know the patrols along the road have been most effective in restoring peace to forests and culling the amount of ettins and trolls roaming free."

Ragar nodded, "And we've recovered a sizeable amount of gold from them too."

"Precisely my point!," Jupiter agreed, "And which I mean to restore to the rightful owners. Using the powers of the enchanted pond, I have been able to ascertain the locations of persons who have recently lost this gold."

"Therefore, we must establish a company immediately to carry 20,000 gold to Skara Brae and Occlo. Once we have restored the gold to all we can find, we will brave our way from Britain to Vesper," Jupiter paused long enough for Ragar to recognize his concern.

"This isn't going to be as simple a task as you are making it out is it, wizard?" Ragar asked.

"True in part. I was able to forsee that the journey to Skara Brae and Occlo will be a breeze and I expect little to interfere. But after that... The trek from Britain to Vesper is clouded to me and I cannot forsee how it will end."

Enna chimed in from he quiet reverie, "And when has the unknown ever stopped us from trying?"

*** The Caravan of Restoration! ****

Here are some shots from the event! I again thank everyone for participating both those who tried to help us and those who attacked! Things did get crazy once we started getting attacked and I learned a lot.

Side notes:
    I look forward to trying to arrange more 'impromptu' adventures which will allow both 'good and evil' players to participate. Please note, as with all Paws adventures I cannot and do not make claims to ensure anybody's safety NOR any promises that murder counts / looting won't occur. I am sorry if anybody thought this was implied. From the sound of things I am happy that everyone who participated was aware of this.

If you did lose anything important during this adventure, please post here what you lost and see if somebody is found your lost object and if they are willing to return it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

It seems that the threat is worse than we thought. Not only have the ettins and trolls been pillaging the fair citizens of their gold but they have also taken to stealing the clothes off their very backs!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Ragar

Ragar Active Member

Many people ignored us or failed to understand our noble quest....but a few caught on. I was unable to see this to the end but here are a few events that I captured.

RandomGuy #1 rode right through us without stopping....narrowly evading a rock thrown at him by a mischievous tree monkey.
    [​IMG]

One individual at Occlo didn't really play along but at least spoke so I figured that was worth some gold.
    [​IMG]

One fellow decided to take a loan out without bothering to notify us first. Notice Jupiter toying with him....
    [​IMG]

It turns out that this fellow had lost a relative to Ettins and being that he had a trustworthy look about him we compensated him for his loss. He was only stealing to feed his children, and who could blame him for that? Most others were distracted by a small man dressed in green out who appeared about that time as well.

[​IMG]
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Toying with him??! That was my most powerful spell!
    Oni Neaufire and Alice Asteroid like this.
  5. Brymstone

Brymstone Well-Known Member

Wish I would have come along, I still need a leprechaun for mythical creature bingo :)

Curse the luck I've also been looking for a revenant for quite some time now :(