A Simple Thank You

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Usnea, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Usnea

Usnea New Member

Hello, well met. My name is Usnea.

Some of you may or may not know [of] me. I have been playing for approximately three weeks, having a lot of fun playing and meeting a lot of new people. Without a doubt, you folks over at P'S have gone above and beyond and have showered me with kindness and help when needed.

I try to be in the IRC chat whenever I am online. Nobody has specifically invited me to join your channel, but I do every time I login. Please let me know if this is an issue.

If you see me in-game be sure to stop and say hello. I am always looking for someone to go on an adventure with. I don't have a lot of good weapons or armor yet, but I am doing my best to not be a burden to the people who are helping me out.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been kind to me or helped me out over the past few weeks.

Your friend,
    Usnea
  2. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Well met Usnea. I have interacted with you at least once, I believe.

You are always invited to our channel, as its public and we try to greet and help anyone in there with what they need. Anywone with a + in front of their name is in the actual guild; others are there for help or to give help.

I am sure we can arrange some hunting and adventuring time with you as well! Keep eyes on the forums and IRC for PS public event, because they are usually pretty fun and have a trophy attached as a reward :)

See you in game!

Thank you for the post.

~Krake
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  3. Bloodlust

Bloodlust Well-Known Member

Welcome Usnea! :D
  4. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

Usnea, your bow was of great help to us on the quest to retake Humility Shrine!
    PaddyOBrien and Lord Krake like this.