A Sincere "Thank You" to the honorable Vlar of Stormhold

Discussion in 'Dungeon Guards [DG]' started by bluto, Sep 22, 2015.

1. bluto

bluto New Member

After a long day of spilling blood and vanquishing scores of evil creatures that roam our lands all too freely, I wearily came home with a plan to prepare a small dinner and then nod off to a much needed night of slumber. However as I approached my humble dwelling I noticed that a small crate was resting at my stoop, leaning purposely against my weathered door.

And next to the crate was a curious looking book...

[​IMG]

I wondered who could have left them here and for a moment paused to check my surroundings should it be some kind of a trick that might lead to an ambush. After finding no one in sight I leaned over and picked up the book, curious to see what it might reveal. I opened to the first page and found this message...

[​IMG]

And within the crate, as Vlar had claimed, I found the head of Horatio and with it a quite sturdy longsword that will more than adequately replace my worn and tattered sword that I had been carrying with me these last few weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And so I thank thee Vlar of Stormhold. I will keep the rotting head of Horatio displayed on my stoop as a warning to others that may venture through our village. They will know that the valiant and the honorable among us will not stand by to allow such a cowardly and unjust act go unpunished.

Godspeed Vlar!

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Ragnarok, Pax Romain, Vlar and 6 others like this.
  2. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Ah! This made my day. :D

I'm glad my letter and package found you!
    Ragnarok likes this.