[A] TEAM is OUT!

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by blasfede, Oct 9, 2017.

1. blasfede

blasfede Active Member

We are done guys. Here our last run

Iago, Pax Romain and Rextacy like this.
  2. Daenerys

Daenerys Member

3. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

Its been a good run. Always had our differences but all in good fun. Wish u best of luck in the future.
  4. Lnomer

Lnomer Well-Known Member

Hello fellow UOR folk.
    Anarchy is out... Me (Angeliq) and Balgami gave all of their houses and valuables to the people of the UOR whom we thought might need. No need to tell their names or what so ever...

We had more than a year time PK'ing the shit out of the server... And at once became the most shittalked and hated group since there was no competiton for us left in the game and we could take over dungeuns or champs easy.

People claimed that we were zerging yet most of the Anarchy guys were competitive PVP'ers too. We never shittalked back to Pax and their crew since they were really good at fighting outnumbered never backed down from fights...

Yes we hated "paragankers"(I am not gonna give out names... You all know them one of the bigger groups in the server) running with 4 PVPers + 4 tamers casting only paralyz and letting their dragons do the work... (You guys need more skill...) Yet we still didn't back down from fights.

We fought over couple of IDOCS just for PVP action. Most of the time killed most of the people but we were unsuccessfull looters since we didn't care...

Oh and we were claimed to be no real PK's... since we don't have xxxxxxx shorts.. Well if the server wants RP PK's they use to have RRG(don't know what they are doing) Never had a chance fighting them since they flee most of the time when they realize its not an easy kill. Sorry we can't be like them because we fight in any scenary possible thats why we did die a lot too (including running into full champ spawns with 2 people Angeliq- Balgami).. We were in the server to PvP and create all chances for fights. Thats why we were reds. But we were never assholes, trapping or reskilling or shittalking over the kills. Never did shady things too. Yet we came accross with a lot of them by the cummunity. We got gate trapped, dungeun entrance trapped, triple boxed ganked by more than a dozen players at the same time and house looted(from our loot house) Oh by the way... we used our loot house to gear up new players and gave most of the newer players the loot we got from the riches of the server.

All said and done CPU guys seperated from Anarchy couple of months ago when we made a break. Last week me and @Balgami run couple of rounds killed a dozen players again with our loyal friend Sally. That was our last run on last Sunday.

Wish you guys all the best and hopefully you will find better PK'ers or PVP'ers... Me and Balgami feel we became what we wanted in this game once. We accomplished our dreams(we rulled the server for a while) and now we move to real life to accomplish real dreams together as brothers...

It all started with Angeliq and Balgami now its dieing with them.

"The gruesome twosome"

https://go.twitch.tv/zotoli
    @axiom Crooks you are the man.. With all of your insaneness you are probably the most innocent man in this server. I don't believe you have a single molecule of evillness in you. Man you did a lot for us and probably you are one of the best teachers in this game in PVP sens with your nerdness. Sorry to beat you a lot thoe... But both Balgami and I was your students yet we are better than you with all the respect :) Wish you all the best man... We will keep in touch for sure...

Thanx to our beloved enemies @Pax Romain @bart simpson @Iago @ebola and their crew...
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Seba, Iago, blasfede and 4 others like this.
  5. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Best friends forever.

The love is real, can you feel it?
    Vandalin likes this.
  6. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

@Thelax , you are a piece of SHIET!
    Hadrian, Orange and Erza Scarlet like this.
  7. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

8. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Lol. @( the poosay @Pill )
  9. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

Peace out fellas
  10. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

@Balgami not even a personalized goodbye to your favorite person, thelax?
    Erza Scarlet likes this.
  11. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

Peace out Z and lnomer hope y'all find joy outside of games. Be well BROTHERS!
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  12. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

uhh yeah
    ill miss ya
  13. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

Any loss of pvp affects this shard. As it stands there are only 2 groups that can actually field fight. @Balgami and @Lnomer were always down for action it is a sad day when both of these guys have finally called it quits. I was hoping they would rebound and create another pvp group. Either way I am glad to have met and hung out with both of them hope y'all keep in contact.
    Rextacy and Pill like this.
  14. TheUORnerd

TheUORnerd Active Member

Mad respect to you guys, always. We are probably on our way out as well UO is a nice thing for a little bit but as all things in life we move forward.
  15. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

You guys were fun and kept me on my toes several times. Thanks for spicing up the PK scene, do hope others will fill your shoes.

After all, if there was no risk to get pkd in dungeon I wouldn't be playing!
  16. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

Didn't you leave like a few months ago?
    wylwrk likes this.
  17. Keystone

Keystone Well-Known Member

2 cool dudes!
  18. Iago

Iago Well-Known Member

lotta revisionist history in here

you guys zerged, others got tired of fighting zergs and stopped fighting you outnumbered, we weren't playing much, you didn't have people to zerg anymore and got bored, poured salt outta your butt, talked trash, and moved on

some of your dudes were so bored they made anonymous characters to find fights (you guys zerged them too)

my experience with you guys is if you didn't heavily outnumber, you logged to play Rust

it's happened a few times and will surely happen again usually complete with a similar thread, similar revisionist claims, declaration of triumph/domination, and then adios

that being said, I'm sad I missed the fights last weekend and ya'll are totally hanging it up

gfs and gl!
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Ponne likes this.
  19. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

Typical Iago only telling half a story that he clearly does'nt know dick about. The A boys started out buddies with TnT hell they were TnT (you know that blue tamer guild that does'nt pk HAH). TnT had a beef with @Meradin who was a CPU man through and through well old meradin quit playing and us loyal friends in CPU went ahead and put it to the TnT crowd nightly so much so that alot of them quit logging on. At his point CPU took in these 2 turkish fellows because if we hadnt they would have probably quit long before. After awhile it was a huge zerg (the only correct part of your gibberish.) Me Scuba and Urinal Cake all made blues to fight them and none of us regret it we all had fun fighting them 6-7v3 and had major laughs doing it. Both of these players have the highest character imo ive ever seen in UO which as a general rule is full of trash human beings yours truly included.

So theres the real history not the biased butthurt spewing from Iago

NOT TO MENTION ALL THE VIEWERS ON THEIR STREAM THAT SAW UOR. But hell thats forget that part too
  20. Iago

Iago Well-Known Member

@Orange

Sterling, thank you for confirming exactly what I stated. You admit 1) they zerged; 2) they zerged so much people stopped wanting to fight them; and 3) you/they made an anonymous group to fight against them (and they zerged you, too). As for the salty butthurt and trash talk, it's all in the thread I linked.

Did you even read my post? Which part is the incorrect part? At this point, all you seem to be able to do is puke angry buttmad all over the forums.