Add General PvP Section to Forums? VOTE*

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by gbus, Apr 25, 2014.

Should a General PvP Section be ADDED to Forums?

1. Yes

68.8%
  2. No

18.8%
  3. Doesn't Matter To Me.

12.5%
  1. gbus

gbus Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm looking to bring some more PvP to this server as many others are as well. In doing so I'm looking to get a PvP Section added to the Forums for General PvP Chat, this can include but not limited to Order/Chaos, Guild Warring, Factions, PKing, PvM vs PvPers, all that good jazzzzzzz.

Please feel free to give me your opinions on this situation. I am an old school PvPer and just returned yesterday. I've heard factions is starting to pick up so let's get the ball rolling on some more PvP ACTION!

I forgot to add the fact that I believe this may increase Old School or Previous PvPers to try the shard out by being able to communicate with the PvPers on the server aside from "Faction Talk".
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I wouldn't mind the Factions subs being moved to a specific PvP subforum area. Other subs, such as you indicate, like Order/Chaos and then perhaps Tournaments and Games?

I dunno, not a bad idea. Anything to at least make it clear we are here and we do PvP.
  3. LudKrud

LudKrud Active Member

Pretty sure that whatever you call it all the posts are going to end up in trash talk with Blaise posting.........lol
    Jupiter likes this.