Adventure Time Guild House and Vendors

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail all and welcome to the new Adventure Time Villa, just a short jaunt north and slightly west of the East Britain Bank. Currently stocked with some Carpentry products and soon to have a multitude of other item sales. Expect to see magic weapons, GM armor and weapons, potions, kegs, bandages and generally everything one might need on a vendor. I'd like to sell 50 sacks (50/each reagent) if there's enough interest in such a thing. Perhaps death bags with bank runes, reagents and bandages and a handful of pots?

[​IMG]
  2. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member

Hail members of Adventure Time!
    We are pleased to offer such a large space for vendor placement and hope that all A^T members that wish to have vendors will be able to do so. This house is not the permanent home for our vendors but will remain so until suitable land opens up and we are able to place a large house. The vendor operation is under the umbrella of Society of Traders [S^T] with Desdemona as the guildmaster. As soon as the alliance chat system is up and running, we will request that all A^T crafters switch over to the S^T stone. If you would like to place a vendor, please pm me here in forums (AveryUO) or in irc (Avery-Desdemona) so that I can get you in the proper spot and set up deco.

Check out our vendor page here:
    http://www.uorenaissance.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=493
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Indeed, all crafter or merchant characters should be members of S^T and I hope we get Alliances working soon.

Avery if you can snap a fresh screenie of the guild hall and host it up I'll edit the original post :)
  4. Vandyke

Vandyke New Member

While I do want my crafter to be in S^T, I am foregoing that pleasure as I will add him to the F^T so he may craft Traps for the faction.
  5. DarkWing

DarkWing Senior Counselor
    Senior Counselor

we are in Need of More Vendors/Merchants!