Adventures in vicinity of Ocllo

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Nootka, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Nootka

Nootka Member

One of these days I was as budding adventurer went to his favorite place, the Mage Tower. My hunt that day nor what does not differ from the daily adventures in catacombs of tower, if not one but... already at exit, in room where usually lives ferocious Blood Elemental, from a distance I noticed not familiar to me creature.. It was Gamayun. Big bird similar in appearance to a harpy, green in color and has rather strong magical attacks. That was the day I triumphed over this creature and as a trophy I carved a piece peculiar meat.:)
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Bravo! This wretched she-devil has lured far too many adventurers to a passionate yet tortured demise!

I have a reward for your victory. as soon as i can i shall reward you with a handsome purse!
    Nootka likes this.
  3. Nootka

Nootka Member

Thank You Sir!:)
  4. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

That is highly peculiar (the situation, not the meat, even though that, too, is peculiar!) - I did not know that Gamayun stalked the halls of that place... I had never heard of it before. If she indeed does, then you did the Realm a great service by ridding the place of her presence!