AFK Macro Losing Connection

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by Inferno, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Inferno

Inferno New Member

Hello,

I'm new to the shard since yesterday I've been trying to macro musicianship by double clicking the instrument AFK via macro, but for some reason I keep losing connection after 3-5 minutes of AFK macroing. At first I thought I was doing something wrong but everyone else is macroing at the bank as well and I'm not farming any resources. I began to think maybe because playing the instrument is lack of activity the server kicks me off? But if I play on a second account and let my other macro musicianship he will stay macroing and be fine.... Is there a trick I can use to stop this? Will this happen if I try macroing other skills too? I hope not for the better sake for myself because training to 7x will be a lot longer.

Thanks.
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Have you tried any of the solutions listed here?

Errors? Crashes? Problems? Try These Solutions

The most common cause of random client crashes is having the client installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultima Online folder. To resolve these simply move the client to the C:\Program Files folder.

Another issue could be the razor macro, an easy test for that is see if you get disconnected to running the macro. If you can stay online without the macro then it could be a problem with the macro causing the client to crash.

Finally playing on a wireless connection can also result in problems as well as wireless connections are prone to some small level of packet loss.

Let me know if any of this helps.