Alternate and conflicting guild memberships

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

As of this posting, Adventure Time will no longer allow membership for players who have membership in alternative guilds that do not align with the values of the guild. No hard feelings to any soon-to-be-former members of the guild. You simply need to choose your side now. We are a guild of good people for the most part and cannot stand idly by whilst our own people combat us.

These conflicts of interest extend fully to War Time, which is a Shadowlords faction guild. If you wish to fight with your friends in another faction, that is in your right, but we cannot have you as a member of any of our guilds if you are in opposition to our own faction.

Yes, we have a PK guild stone and no, it isn't really in use. If you're on it, you know that and if we do PK, rest assured we have rules to follow for how any potential victims are treated.

I have no problem being friends with those in opposing guilds and having fair dealings with anyone, but now is the time to stand together, or not at all.

Sincerely,
    Blaise, King of OoO
  2. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

A^T's influence wanes with every word from their leader.
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Good thing we don't give two shits about influence and will just continue to spend our time assisting new players and putting efforts into community events and activities.

That and continued forum/IRC trolling on my part.

You boys can put your PKs hats back on and stop pretending to give a shit about PvM/players.
  4. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

*crumples up his A^T application*
  5. AlexCCCP

AlexCCCP Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I fully agree with this. I always believed a good guild should be about people not chars. If you're a good guy, you're a good guy on all accounts.
  6. Klaus

Klaus Member

Is that what Russia told you when they took your passport?