Amib and rogue skill

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by ninjaijk, Apr 4, 2014.

1. ninjaijk

ninjaijk New Member

I was trying to design a character for the ironman challenge, and if what i read around is true, the easyest way to do this is via stealthing and rogue skills. So my question is: what skills do you need and at what lvl? I guess stealth is a must, then either lockpick or stealing OR both lockpicking and stealing? How much lockpicking do i need, and how much stealing? i.e. can i dip 30 or so stealing on my stealth mage, and get away with that (also assuming a 5x mage cant beat the istance)? Thanks to all
  2. boothby

boothby Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I'm not sure about the stealing bit but I *think* you need north of 96 LP to pick the chests in AMIBs
  3. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

You need [LP+DH/20] to be greater than or equal to 100.

Stealing isn't needed; though you could use it to steal the keys if you don't have Lockpicking. Actually, you may be able to do that with a super low stealing score, since I think the keys just weigh one stone. Heck, with 0 stealing and 100 DEX, you may be able to steal it with your effective 10.0 steal skill.

Stealth is pretty darn helpful, yes, though if you're super skilled with running and healing and Invis, you may not need it.
  4. ninjaijk

ninjaijk New Member

Thanks for the info. Very helpful!