Another Plat Reward Suggestion Thread!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Earsnot, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I know there are already a few of these floating around but I didn't want to hijack anyone else's existing thread(s).

So, here is a bunch of concepts I came up with, feel free to discuss, develop, suggest some of your own etc, all I ask is that you keep the thread on topic and keep it positive, no need to let this descend into chaos, this is just to flex those creative concept muscles not your forum PVP muscles.

Bleach Tub
    Reverts an item to its original hue
    Runebooks, sandals, anni items, furniture etc
    Cost 25 plat

Pizza Oven
    House add on that when double clicked places a pizza in your pack, maximum 10 pizzas a day.
    Cost 125 plat

Flags
    Individual North, East and West facing flags.
    Can be dyed with a furniture dye tub
    Cost 100 plat

Stable Post
    Post that can be locked down in your house and allows you to stable pets. Can be set to public or private and owner can set fee for usage.
    Post that can be locked down in your house and allows you to retrieve pets can be set to public or private and owner can set fee for usage.
    Cost 1000 plat each.
    (Additional stable deco items can also be added to the plat reward store for various amounts)

+1 Guildstone Deed
    Allows you to place multiple guildstones in your house.
    Cost 50 plat

Tamer Quest Statues
    1/23 chance of each animal.
    Selection is random.
    Cost 100 plat

Tamer Quest Statue MOTW Quest.
    Tamer Quest scroll that allows you to exchange all of your tamer Quest statues for a MOTW dye tub. (Hues TBD)
    Cost 250 plat

Tamer Quest - Scroll of the Relentless.
    Changes the amount from 1 of each animal to 25 of each animal on a tamer scroll that must be collected. Upon turning it in you receive a scroll allowing you into one of four instances where a currently extinct mount spawns and can be killed for a statue of that mount (Fire, Skeletal, unicorn, silver) or a MOTW of that colour at a significantly lesser chance (1/25)
    Cost 250 plat

Static One Way Gate
    Allows the owner to have a static permanent one way gate to any location where a special rune can be marked. Gate is ethereal hue.
    Cost 1000 plat

One Way Gate Rune
    Rune required for the static gate, can be used once. Go to the location you require mark the rune then drop it on the gate to set the location. (One rune is provided free with the purchase of the gate - this is in case you want to change the location)
    Cost 100 plat

Piggy Bank
    3 different hued pig statues. Gold, silver & green. Holds indefinite amount of currency, can be locked down in a house or left in a bank box.
    To retrieve the currency you have to use an axe and destroy the item in your bank box. When clicked displays the current contents e.g. A gold piggy bank containing 4'853'282 gold.
    Costs 25 plat.

Punching Bag
    Static customisable NPC with invulnerability turned on. Displays damage upon attacks. Perfect for testing those combos.
    Cost 500 plat

Get it! Get it!
    eherruh likes this.
  2. Daggoth

Daggoth Active Member

I like most of your suggestions, just not the stable post and static gate ones. As mainly a thief, I regularly target those who are gating around and using stables.
    Earsnot likes this.