Any interest in a new Euro guild? Look here

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by eatmyshorts, May 21, 2017.

1. eatmyshorts

eatmyshorts Member

So following on from Blackeyes thread. It seemed to me that there were actually quite a few people that were interested in joining together to create a euro timezone guild.
    Me and two my friends already have a guild. Since Blackeyes idea unfortunately fell through, we are considering picking it up.

We are interested mostly in doing things like Champ spawns, and obviously all the content that requires more numbers of people to complete. We aren't the most experienced of players, although one of us played from retail many many years ago and has a lot of knowledge of UO, we are most certainly not veterans of UOR.
    We're looking for anyone really, as long as you're friendly and helpful. New and old players alike!

Let me know who's interested and we can go from there.
    Ecstatic, Canis, One and 4 others like this.
  2. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

3. eatmyshorts

eatmyshorts Member

The code of conduct looks pretty fair to me! Let me talk to my mates and see if they're interested :)
    MikeK likes this.
  4. Felix Jaegar

Felix Jaegar Member

I personally live in the UK and i'm amazed at the diversity in PS. I can log on at any time of the day and people are running maps, champs etc. Always people online within this guild. Only been in Project Sanctuary for a few weeks but it ticks all the box's for me.

Amber Shadow.
    NerK, MikeK and Kiryana like this.
  5. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

What, I don't get it. You're picking up BlackEye's idea by making a champ spawn guild? He ran a thieves guild! Don't shun his great name and memory like this!
  6. Felix Jaegar

Felix Jaegar Member

@Jakob Blackeye posted a few weeks ago that he was thinking of creating a guild like PS but for those who live in European time zones.
    One likes this.
  7. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

Oh I see!