Armorers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fefa, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Fefa

Fefa Active Member

I noticed that after something new is introduced (special events) or after paches armorers stop buying most of the armor typs (bone, studed, ringmail, ....) they buy only shilds and helmets.
    After some time they start buying all typs again.
  2. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Do you notice any armor pieces at the bottom of their buy list? maybe people are selling a bunch of stuff to them when you are trying to sell?

just thinking of ideas. no expert here
  3. Fefa

Fefa Active Member

nop, I am european player and dont play in peak hours, dont think they are stuffed with all armor typs all the time and I tryed 3 different armorers. Blacksmiths buy most of armor typ (even some leather - rest can be sold to tanners), but armorers are buying all armor typs plus helms and shilds and after paches just helmets and shilds. I did not investigate how long it takes for them to buy armor again would say weeks.
    Valrick likes this.
  4. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

sounds like a good question!!!

@Samorite
  5. Skydancer

Skydancer Active Member

I haven't done any thorough testing, and I can only speak of the armorers in Britain, but there is one who won't buy a lot of things that I would expect him too, but then he does buy bone where no one else will. The other one then always buys everything I expect him too, but won't buy the bone. At a glance, they are both armerers, but do not function the same. Have you tried multiple shops?
  6. Fefa

Fefa Active Member

Before I tryed in Vesper, Jholme, Ocllo. Latest i can confirm is before Laps came, Ocllo armerer was buying all armor (leather, studed, bone, ringmail, chain, plat and helmets and shilds), now he buys only helms and shilds.
  7. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Just say "Vendor Buy" once to the vendors and it will cause them to review their inventory and any old sold items to expire.

This will allow you to keep selling items. This is a system to protect from the vendors buying millions of the same item in a short period of time.

With vendors that players primarily sell to this is a common thing to check. Jewelers being the most common.
  8. Fefa

Fefa Active Member

Ok thank you Chris I will try this out in the evning. I buy from vendors only if i accidently sell my slayer wep to them :) - I had to buy it back twice.
  9. Fefa

Fefa Active Member

nop it does not work.
    Genofefa von See_4-11_23.01.jpg