Attempting to play UO again I go by (NaS, Kato, HK Lowkick, cant remember who else

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by The Faker, Sep 13, 2016.

1. The Faker

The Faker Member

I was pretty annoying and such when I played looking back at it. I was the ultimate griefer and all I can say about that is that I was because someome else was to me. To the ones who showed melove I just want to say That I love you to and you are the reason I am coming back. I would mention names but there are to many to mention. Just know that bewteen you and I I remember you and I love you and I am graetful for your love.

The reason I stopped playing is because I lost site of what I was playing for. I really got tired of all anti social people in the game. I would jusst fight for fun because I enjoyed it but I remember some people took it to far. I remember me and and old friend farmed rank on uo gamers and I feel awful about it to this day. It wasn't to be the best it was to grief players that were ranked realy high i knew I was never the best player on uo gamers ever i remember fighting them and i didn't stand a chance. I think it was like a real dark place I would go to when I dueled and I sarted to live there so that is really the reason why I quit. I always played uo and tried to live by a set of rules and never break them and when I started to break them I really lost site of everything. Yes I never should have farmed rank to piss people off but I just felt like if people knew that was what I was doing then maybe they would have thought it was funny to people duelest are the most serious people that play uo and i just wanted to hep them by injectng a little laughter into their lives and everyones lives. I never meant harm to anyone and Im sorry that is how most people took it. Im ready for people saying I suck and all of that when I read the follow ups to this and Im ready for it. Just remember that I lost site and I am trying t find a reason to play this game again.

I also deleted Atta's keep and for that I am sorry it was uncalled for. I deleted it because i felt betrayed by him and I hoe that one day he will forgive me.
  2. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

How can we take this ^^ seriously with "The Faker" as your handle?

Either way, welcome to UO:R
    The Faker and newme like this.
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome aboard. Bygones be bygones and this is a whole new world.
    The Faker and newme like this.
  4. The Faker

The Faker Member

Oh and I also claimed to be qop and i wasnt ever qop so im just a wanna be. i never really cared if i was qop i hate qop fuck qop
  5. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Were you the guy(s) claiming to be qop on UOSA? They were pretty funny.
    The Faker likes this.
  6. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

i have no idea what this is about, but i learned to pvp with the real qop members around 2000 on test center- ie tomoyaki, tons of guns, and metalhead-

no clue what tomo or the others went on to do after that

also learned quite a bit from bill nye(cats) and ifrit(cats) and the pk-hq gang
    The Faker likes this.
  7. The Faker

The Faker Member

i could have been i actually played with qop on test center and they told me to put qop in my name. so i did. i don't realy care one way or the other now hough.
  8. The Faker

The Faker Member

I think I remember you Messiah.You were always real snooty. I'm sure we pvpd each ohter before. I also played test as Dirty Sanchez until about 100 other people copied me.
    Mes likes this.
  9. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

ive never gone by messiah nor did i go by mes at that time, but i'm real snooty, thanks.
  10. The Faker

The Faker Member

Maybe I know you Mes. Who were you? I really never even thought qop was the best. They were organized though and pretty decent.
  11. Genocide

Genocide Active Member

I think nobody liked you because you have terrible social skills and cant tell a story for shit.

Anyway, welcome to the server. I give free Death Shrouds to all new players, contact me for details.
  12. The Faker

The Faker Member

Well First off Gen I believe you are right. I have poor social skills. Part of the reason why is because friends have betrayed me so much that I don't feel like I can trusst anyone. I don't really know what the point of the game is? Perhaps you do if so would you please explain?
  13. The Faker

The Faker Member

Genocide I always thought you had terrible social skills and I never heard you tell a story in my entire life. So maybe you are just projecting your shit onto me.
  14. The Faker

The Faker Member

I really think all of the haters just hated having their asses handed to them by me however I could be wrong.
  15. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

Welcome to the shard!
    The Faker likes this.
  16. The Faker

The Faker Member

Why you want to beef?
  17. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

Because you don't make friends with salad...

EDIT: that being said I make a mean Beet Salad...
  18. The Faker

The Faker Member

Beet?

Spelling fail JK haha
  19. The Faker

The Faker Member

I just want to get along with everyone.
  20. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

lol fixed it. Welcome to UOR.