Attention Vets: 1000 Easter Eggs! Bulk Sale! Help out a young player!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Kalvasflam, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Kalvasflam

Kalvasflam Active Member

You are an experienced and seasoned Veteran since 1997? You have fought countless battles? You have helped 100s of noobs? You have crafted, you have PKed, you have tamed, you did everything there is in UO?

You have the ability to silence the whole Occlo bank area, to make all young players stumble backwards and gasp for air by saying only one word

"balance"?

Let's face it: You are a veteran and your time is far to precious to deal small time! Stop wasting your time by buying 10 eggs here and 20 eggs there! At that rate you won't get your fluffy statue by the time the event is over. Think large, buy wholesale! Get everything you need from one deal and claim your Fluffy V statue this evening (and even have enough eggs for a rabbit pelt).

Each day a good deed! Do your good deed this evening, gain Karma and help out a young player get his first fortress (o.k. I'll probably settle for a small house too)! Stop wasting lockdowns on 1 Mil checks! Put them to good use and hand them over to me!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: The 1000 finest Easter Eggs this shard has ever seen! They shine in colors, there is not even a hue code for. They are all 100 % free-range eggs! No animals were harmed collecting these eggs! They are as fresh as eggs can be!

S/B: 1,3 million
    B/O: 1,5 million
    BI: 20k

Auction ends after 24 hours!
    Crunk Juice, Zyler, Rickbrent and 3 others like this.
  2. Mel

Mel Active Member

Kal, welcome to the shard!
    Sb
  3. Milky Milkerson

Milky Milkerson Active Member

upload_2017-4-16_20-6-0.png

What qualifies as a new player around here???
    One likes this.
  4. Mel

Mel Active Member

@Milky Milkerson , I'm afraid that's subjective.

I myself when I started playing here: I played for about a month, stopped playing (my house fell and all, lost everything), I had like an year break after that and then I came back to play here. This forum account is from the first time I joined, but when I came back I was as new as I was the year before. Most people don't even know this forum name anymore (was my first char), but I ended up keeping it. I know I'm not the only one that went through something like that.

You can ask @Kalvasflam directly if you want to know his full story, but I'm not questioning it.
    Kalvasflam likes this.
  5. Kalvasflam

Kalvasflam Active Member

Yeah, thats right. Forum account is from 2015. There is even a new player thread I made when I first logged into this forum. However, I did not begin playing on UOR in 2015. I made test chars on other shards as well. Then RL hit me (namely the birth of my daughter) and I forgot about UO. About 4-5 weeks ago this shard was still there and I gave it a go (even started a "new" new player thread with several questions).

Yeah, technically I maybe not be young player anymore (additionally I renounced young player status even on my two new accounts), but I can assure you I still feel like a young player although I started out about a month ago. Farmed some money and put it all into my tamer (currently in Jhelom with skill 73). I have finished one char (provo dexxer) so far, but never made good money with it (no money for magery/resist). @Smash was so friendly to lend me the gold for a small house. And of course I intend to pay him back. Without the house it would have been difficult to bank all those eggs. Other than that I do not have even 10k accumulated on three accounts.

Hopes this clears it up a bit.
  6. Rheanon

Rheanon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Haha, I can't afford the eggs but... you sure run a nice ad campaign!!!! <3 <3
    Kalvasflam likes this.
  7. Kalvasflam

Kalvasflam Active Member

As I visit your moonglow vendor quite regularly, I am sure, that a lot (if not most) of my gold will find it's way into your pocket eventually. :)

Btw: A few days ago I was looking everywhere for wooden chests. In the end I managed to find only 4. I need at least 10 more. If you put them up on your vendor I will buy them out - once I have the money :D
    Rheanon likes this.
  8. Milky Milkerson

Milky Milkerson Active Member

Ok then. Welcome.
    Mel and Kalvasflam like this.
  9. Rheanon

Rheanon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Making them now! Guys, buying eggs from Mr. Kalvasflam here helps the economy!;)
    Kalvasflam likes this.
  10. Kalvasflam

Kalvasflam Active Member

Haha, yeah! That's right - I normally spend all the money I have right away. And I do love pixels.

So, Auction is over. Interest was... moderatelly (to put it politely...) :) However...

@Mel If you stick to your offer, please contact me via PM or IRC (same name). I will be around for a couple of hours. After that I will be online tomorrow in the evening (german time). I also would like to thank you for helping me out! I know you could have probably saved some gold by buying the eggs from other players (I see quite a few selling them for little over 1k - of course hardly anyone offers 1000 eggs at once ;)). So if you are ever in need of help - somehow, pls PM me. It will be an honor to help you out!
  11. Mel

Mel Active Member

thank you, smooth trade :)