Bard question

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Wise, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Renaissance Staff

As long as you're able to successfully hide to allow any existing effects of discordance to break, I don't see why not.

You must have at least a minimum chance to both fail & succeed from an action in order to be able to gain skill from it. Actions will yield either a 0% or 100% chance of success will never offer the potential for skill-gains.
  2. Aegis

Aegis Member

did pretty much the same except:
    - used 8 scorpions
    - used 4 drakes (instead of nightmare, easier to get) (up to high 80s i think, cant remember, was a long time back)
    - used 4 dragons

Have the pet owner's feed them to keep them tamed.

Having more targets makes it faster as you have to hide only when all of them are discorded.
  3. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

You can also ride moonglow zoo & wyvern isle with discord - just bring another char to hold aggro so that you can hide (wyvern isle stops getting gains around ~93).
  4. Bankshot

Bankshot Member

Where do the free-range ogre lords roam? I thought there were some in T2A but i've not been able to find them.

Wyvern island stopped giving me gains at 96. Up to that point it was very slow going though. Maybe .1 an hour.
  5. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Level 3 treasure maps can spawn them.
  6. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Northernmost Lost Lands, in the frozen wastes. Take the Northeast Exit from Ice Dungeon, head west once outside.
    There's an area where two Arctic OLs spawn and I think a single one south of that somewhere.
  7. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

Tons of great info in this post, but the above quote leaves me with one question.. if discord and enticement are not the same, where is discord on my skills menu?
  8. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Just use Enticement, as it is in place of it from an appearance perspective. There is a patch out somewhere (ask in IRC) that updates the client files to show the proper name for the presently used mechanic here.