Barkeeps!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PaddyOBrien, May 10, 2016.

1. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Finally found some barkeep contracts and did some testing. Here are some bugs I found. Should be easy fixes I'd imagine?

- Barkeeps disappear after 2 days or so

- Barkeeps name text is grey when it should be blue

- Some customization bugs.... such as trying to change hairstyles or hair color, it won't work. Most of everything else can be customized.

These were great in my opinion, I remember them on the OSI shards back in the day. They would be good for RP purposes (clues and such) and for using in player run establishments. Would be great to have these fully operational.
    That Guy, Katy, One and 4 others like this.
  2. Dimstar

Dimstar New Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I thought it was just me. I setup a little bar in my tower using these contracts and they keep bailing on me. I buy a lot of booze from them and they still leave! How's a fella supposed to relax in his home without some booze and a little company?
    That Guy, One and PaddyOBrien like this.
  3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

There is so much that could be done with them, so I hope they can be fixed
    That Guy likes this.
  4. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

RISE from your grave!

I tried to put some barkeeps to use recently and was very disappointed to come back the next day to discover them missing!

They are such AWESOME devices, I just wish they'd stick around longer. . . Perhaps simply incorporate the same payment method found within our existing vendor code?

I love the keyword/message mechanic and would enjoy creating in game quests/events with them!

@Chris , for your consideration
    That Guy, One and PaddyOBrien like this.