Battle Royal May 8th

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Kexle, May 1, 2014.

1. Kexle

Kexle Active Member

For anyone interested at 8PM Eastern time next Thursday, May 8th I would like to do a battle royal at the Moonglow dueling pit.

I think the max amount of players is 10. It is free for all. So if more than 10 players show up we'll switch off. Hopefully we can go for an hour from 8PM-9PM.

I will host the event and also join a fight or two. There is no entry fee, it is in the Moonglow Dueling Pit.

It will be 7x Standard.

Please if you are interested Signup on here by posting your character name and obviously showing up the night of the fight.
    I would request people show up 15 minutes prior to the start. I'm hoping we can get trophies for it from the staff, so hopefully we can get in 5 fights total.

If more than 10 people show up/sign up. Then we will ask for volunteers of people to step out the next fight to let others participate.

In order to have trophies provided for the event we will need to register the event in our news feed with the following information.

Event Name: Moonglow Battle Royal
    Event Date & Time: Thursday May 8th, 8PM Eastern
    Event Hosts: Kexle (Kwesi Manu/Driffle Drop)
    Event Link: http://www.uorforum.com/threads/battle-royal-may-8th.4942/#post-36167
    Requested Trophy Names: MoonGlow Battle Royal Champion

Town Crier 1: Signups for May 8th 8PM Est Battle Royal in Glow Dueling Pit now open
    Town Crier 2: To sign up visit the forum page and post or show up at 8PM May 8th
    Duration: 60 Minutes
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    Vlar likes this.
  2. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Sounds like fun, I will try to make it as long as I'm not swamped at work it should be no problem.

I am about as good at pvp as a practice dummy but the only time I ever feel like playing in game is when player run events are happening
    Kexle likes this.