Beat The Rush Tower (Spot) Sale

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Wise, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hey there!

Not sure if you will be at a computer when all the lands of Britain go up for grabs?

Might be home but don't feel like fighting and getting your typing fingers dirty over prime real-estate?

Well now, YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

I am willing to let this beautiful tower (spot) go before the rush on Friday.

Don't miss out on a once in a server-land-opening opportunity to beat everyone else to an awesome, close to town and bank, on grass, facing road, amazing tower.

Did I mention its mere seconds gallop away from East Britain Bank? Its worth mentioning again!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starting price for the spot is patio deed + small house deed.

Buy-out is set at 2 patio deeds.

DISCLAIMER

Tower spot is currently being held by a patio. The buyer is paying for the patio with a patio deed + whatever the land ends up being worth according to the fine players of uoR.

I own the log cabin to the west and will sell at deed cost should the buyer want to have both.

In short:

Patio for sale, fits tower. Winner of auction will get first option to buy the log cabin to the west at deed price (no markup).

I reserve the right to refuse any bids.

PM offers will be considered but I prefer all bids to be posted here.
  2. Dragkhar

Dragkhar Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

I own a tower at this location on UOSA, it's a great spot and easily worth the price asked.
  3. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Thanks Dragkhar and yeah I would gladly settle down here if I can't snag any of my preferred choices for land rush.

Still bumping though :D