Beneficial Spells

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Timbo Slice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Yes everyone will re chug for every weaken or clumsy, this is simply not a mechanic used in the field effectively
  2. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

So many superlatives. And who is raging but you coming in here all hot and bothered kane?
  3. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Act like I didn't see you throw a fit when Clyde made you look like the newb you are. And as for raging, I've been laughing the entire time reading your pitiful replies
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

lol, this guy. Can we get a fresh avatar where you pound that 1153 chest in full animation?
  5. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

First off, you don't even pvp blaise, so I'm not sure why you're even on this board. Secondly I have said nothing about being better than anyone, I'm merely arguing the other side of this topic.

PS if you wanted more pics all you had to do was ask
  6. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

I would really like to see you guys cast cunning on us when we're all dumping on you.

The only way I would support this is if it gets all these people in the thread out onto the field.
  7. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

Sorry Kane I know you would mow the lawn with these guys (was going to say wipe the floor - thought this suited it better) on the field, but we came here to talk about casting cunning on enemy factions... LOL. :)
  8. Timbo Slice

Timbo Slice Active Member

and you are?
  9. Timbo Slice

and ill field you anytime . ( since i can tell you're also afraid of a duel pit )

edited to say : this wasn't an attack against Kane or anyone in SL . You guys do your thing, we ( I ) do ours. I just dk who this disco guy is and how he gets off acting like he has any skin in any sort of conversation. You cant just join SL and instantly ride their coat tails...

P.S - Kane pull out your pocket so this guy doesnt get lost ( Disco- are you izzy by chance?)
  10. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

No one is afraid of the duel pit, there's nothing to lose. But I can expect you to come field on a char with points then?
  11. Timbo Slice

sure kane , but if im going to 1v1 I need to throw my tank mage in factions , cause im not going to pretend im good enough to like my chances 1v1n a tank mage on a mage.

I have major problems with mana if i fail my first dump :( .

And let's not pretend that losing field gear is gonna make any of us flinch...
  12. Timbo Slice

But like I said , wasn't an attack towards you at all, but who is this disco guy?
  13. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Ready for it? Hes............................................................................................................................... The Dank Nugget
  14. Timbo Slice

Oh and BTW - back on topic - i still haven't heard one valid reason to not remove cunning from the beneficial spells list . That is , afterall, why I made this thread... theres another place for trash talk last i checked
  15. Timbo Slice

Hahaha, R U SERIOUS!?!?! hes a dank nugget???!?!?! no kidding. :)
  16. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I guess I don't have an argument considering it absolutely doesn't matter, since I'll be chugging pots religiously anyway you'll only be doing me a favor
  17. Timbo Slice

I guess. Sometimes I meet up w ppl to 1v1 7x no pots and 5x no pots outside of the pits though, i guess thats really where the whole idea even came from.

BTW , even if your chugging pots - cunning would still increase mindblast dmg ( not saying mindblast would even be worth using at this time anyway - just saying, cunning is going to increase mindblast dmg 95% of the time pots or no pots )
  18. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

First off, I don't think rules need to be changed for play fights, that's what the arena is for. Secondly, I assure you even if you cunning me after I chug you will still do less damage with MB than EB and either spell can be g healed in between anyway. Third, if this was really as issue that needed attention a bunch of actual pvpers would be in here talking about how much of a boon this would be to pvp, but there isnt.... just a bunch of guys you don't see on the field at all wanting to make their play fights more like arena duels. All I'm hearing in here is please let me waste mana and time making my enemy feeble mind himself
  19. Timbo Slice

dude its jus a suggestion , I never said or claimed it was a do or die issue or it would affect the masses or drastically change anything. IDK why we are even arguing. I also stated exactly what you did ( not saying mindblast would even be worth using at this time anyway) -- that means it would probably be better to cast ebolt , or hell probably even lightning , especially versus you.
  20. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I'm just playing Devils advocate, this is the other side and without it this wouldn't be a discussion. You provided your reasons as to why you would like to see it implimented and I gave reasons why I feel it is not pertinent that it be implimented. If we're going for era accurate, it's fine how it is, and as far as perfection I don't see the argument holding enough water to warrant it.