Beneficial Spells

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Timbo Slice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

No I am a newer member you wouldn't know me. :)
  2. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Pikka doesn't forum or trash talk, unless times have changed. I doubt DiscoD would be his handle if he did anyway. Regardless, babysitting killpoints is laughable on a shard that has no point atrophy.

Keep saving those points.
  4. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

can't you unlock the instance trammel at 200 punkte?? wtf am I saving up for
    Animal Control likes this.
  5. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Kill points still tend to suggest who is killing who. We consider killing alts for points to be extremely weak behavior, so there isn't much of that in SL. All of my points are natural kills.
    Even if there was point decay, we'd still have 90% of the total points in factions. It would just be fewer points.

In Pikka's case, he has a lot of points because he kills a lot and doesn't die often. That's really all you have to do.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Mes likes this.
  6. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Something most of the people who have posted here know nothing about, all the non SL people I've seen here arguing points don't even come out to fight. Hell the last time I saw Theo was in a legit 4v4 a week or two ago, I collected his points and they ran into pills tower to cower in fear of losing more.
  7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

That's what I don't understand. Who cares about points when they serve no purpose? If you had atrophy, farming alts wouldn't even be possible to any relevant extent and people who are actively fighting will obviously have their rank in order. It just makes sense, especially with the dead weight on the boards that don't even faction much, if at all anymore. Myself included, to a degree.
    Bleh, faction world problems.
  8. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

The point of points is for us to have something more interesting than regs and leather to reap from our enemies
  9. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Seems boring to me, like Call of Duty leaderboards that count points that never go away. More time can always beat a higher win ratio in the long run. Significance comes with atrophy and clear statistics of current activity. Oh well.
  10. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Well its not like it matters to you anyway, you don't pvp
  11. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Well it's not like it matters to you anyway, you're just a parrot dingleberry on the ass of a good PvP group. Was this about beneficial spells or were you looking for the Trash Talk forum?
  12. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Lol funny coming from the guy who tried to turn this thread into a discussion of the points system. And youre making yourself look like a fool saying I'm trash talking for stating one simple fact while you hurl insults. GG noob, no go back to your cave
  13. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

Not saving them just not a lot of you coming out. Some of you killed me here and there but not recently at all.
  14. Theodin

I highly, highly doubt yall would have more points if we all started when you guys did... and you guys care so much for points you roll deep for one kill then recall so you dont lose any.. that's not called being good that's being a chump... no one cared for points on osi or free servers, it just showed how much action went down lately. You guys have had those points before other factions got going
  15. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

There are multiple of times where we would sit in towns with just 1 or 2 of us looking for some oranges to pop on.

Yes we do fight with more numbers than you and a lot of times at equal and very few with less. I would see this as an opportunity to recruit more members and train them. Instead of hiding in your tower or on blues and just complaining about our style of warfare.

I can see you guys are hurt from losing almost every battle, I would be hurt too but would want me to grow stronger. You all just need to put the pride away and work on your will.

What do you really lose to us? Shit armor, regs and pots. You use up all your wands so there isn't much to take. Your points? You guys don't have much left to lose but only to gain. We boast about our points as a status metric because we can. Lick your wounds, grow some balls and start fighting.

I once told Amfekk I would applaud TB if you came up with some clever tactics to kill us. I believe they gave it a shot and it almost worked on many occasions. They didn't cry about fights later on they just kept coming out fighting, until he had to leave. Amfekk used to roll on essence of fekk which was worth 0 points but we still fought him.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Xegugg likes this.
  16. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

You're a moron and a trash talking parrot hanging on the nuts of skilled pvpers. You think that quoting Liberation's favorite diss "you don't pvp" means anything at all? I've pvped with better men than you and will again. I'm not great, never claimed to be, ever, but you clowns still think it's some sort of insult to say I don't pvp. I guess we can say you don't have sex then either because it's not happening for you every day? Get over yourself, genius.

I wasn't turning the thread into a trash talk thread but the topic swayed into the subject of faction kill points. Then you had to turn into a salty vagina again because you turned bitch and ran to the biggest faction to "find fights" ie "have someone else's weight to stand behind while you talk shit".

You're a joke.

Oh but wait, "your" group are the ones who think the community is a problem here....and yet....here's dipshit Kane trying to turn every thread into a trash talk thread because he can't get his peen wet. gg Brony.
  17. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

*DiscoD takes out the pop corn*

I can feel the tension! Haven't been this excited to see a show since Gladiator.
  18. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Let's all point wipe and start everyone at zero..
  19. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I never once trash talked you blaise, I simply stated the obvious saying you don't pvp, because you don't. If I'm so bad come fight me for all to see, but you wont, you'll make excuses because you know that you're just the guy who wanted to turn factions into a champ spawn (there is an actual thread where you outline this in detail). You have zero stripes on the field, and calling me bad means nothing to me, I've solo killed guys you could only dream of lasting 10 seconds with. Hang it up dude, you're obviously getting way too angry over this and it's plain to see for anyone reading this thread.
    DiscoD likes this.
  20. Theodin

Lol I stopped reading this bs after the first sentence.. "we sit in town waiting with less people" that's a good one