Best places to find rare bone armor?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by David Scraggs, Dec 15, 2016.

1. David Scraggs

David Scraggs Well-Known Member

Do liches etc tend to drop magic bone more often? I always miss the auctions for it so Ill just try to find my own.
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  2. Everlast

Everlast Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Do you mean demon bone armor? Efreets drop it
  3. Ikibahd

Ikibahd Active Member

I farm arctic ogre lords from time to time and they drop magic bone armor fairly regularly - I'm thinking it's just a random drop, because they are not associated with undead at all.
    David Scraggs likes this.
  4. David Scraggs

Nah just the old school regular bike armor.
  5. David Scraggs

I'll give them a try. Thanks!
  6. Everlast

Everlast Well-Known Member

I do believe it's just random as I see the regular bone armor often on just about everything I hunt - spiders, ballys, drags, demons, etc..
    David, I keep a lot of fortified armor and probably have a full set of bone armor of fortification.
    I need to start downsizing my stash house so if you want some I'd be happy to give you some.
  7. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

Why? Looking for an invuln set? Might be able to hook you up for the right price. Any or all might be anything from substantial /durable to even fortified/invuln. But i cant provide a full fort/invuln , it will be mixed durability invuln. Feel free to PM me with an offer.. Also Invuln leather lets.

about 70 AR with arch protection using the bone set and a studded gorget of invuln with 0 dex loss.58-60 without Arch protection i believe. Id have to put a suit on again if you want exact numbers. :)
  8. David Scraggs

Im looking for full sets of Invul or Fort in Bone and Invul Leather. Whats the going price on those?
  9. Cordelia Black

@Invoker Might know. Hes who i would ask if what youre saying is you would like to buy one invuln bone and one leather, full set of each. He might even be able to hook you up with one or both. Otherwise i can but id have to find out the going rate. If there isnt one, im not a greedy man and you can PM me and we can work out a price thats fair.

@BlackEye what would you pay for either or both,assuming the durability bonus on each piece of each set is a mixed bunch of durable to fortified - of invulnerability?

@David Scraggs Might be a while as we are all outside the US timezone, so if youre not in a hurry, check back here and with me in PM in 15-18 hours by then we will have an idea of what the going rate is and if not we will decide it in PM. But unless youre looking for perfect indestructible/invuln it generally shouldnt be more than 1k per piece (i believe). 1.5k at the most. I would pay between that atleast and i think in the past it has sold around that.

But hit me up with a conversation, im going to be up late tonight from my end or about 1AM EST, 7AM my time. So likely ill have the set done before or after,and make the trade after if you are indeed willing and if invoker cant hook you up with a leather (or even bone invuln) set before i can. His price is as cheap as youll find it on any vendor or backroom storage The location if you want to check it out can be found in his forum thread "Adventure mart".

:)
  10. Cordelia Black

Im not willing to part with all of mine but a set of each? Sure. :)
  11. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

I can sell invul sets of each armor type for 30k. You might be able to find invul pieces for 2k each on some vendors, but they are usually sold out and have none at all.
  12. Cordelia Black

There ya go @David Scraggs im like the UOR linkedin, linking people together lol.
  13. David Scraggs

Black Eye Ill take a set of the bone. Just trying to build a nice looking suit for CTF. Ill get the leather when I can afford it.
    BlackEye and Cordelia Black like this.