Blaise's Forum Sales and Auction Services

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Blaise, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

In light of recent sales that have been either too vague or loosely worded, I have decided to offer up my services. If any individual has an item or property they wish to part with, contact me directly for listing services.
    I will not list items of neglible value. If your listing is not likely to generate more than 40-50k in item value, don't bother PMing me for it. :)

Once in agreement on the terms, I will do the following:

-Post your item for sale/auction
    -Describe the item/property to the best of my ability (see every thread I've ever started, for reference)
    -Post screenshots to support the description provided (where reasonable/necessary)
    -Manage the listing details, reponses to the thread and all auction terms up to and including closing transaction, as desired.

The cost of such services are open to determination by the item owner and myself, in private. These details need never be discussed unless the seller chooses.
    I will defer all accusations of wrong doing to the seller, should there be a discrepancy in the sale that was not caused by my listing services.

I will not hold items in escrow, including homes. The final transaction will be made by the item owner and the receiving party. It is not out of the question but if I am asked to provice escrow services, there will be additional costs.

Good luck and happy shopping!