BLOOD DAY! (aka Active Orc Day)

Discussion in 'Bloodrock Orcs [URK]' started by Xegugg, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

We (Xegugg, Ne'rull, Bogugh) had a meeting today and we decided to set one night a week as active orc day. We plan to do something as a group together once a week with who ever is on. This does not mean we only play one day a week, but a day we plan to do stuff together and hopefully grow. It will be a group effort for us to grow. I won't be doing this all solo. I joined this server to do this casually, and do to circumstances the current chieftain/klerggoth Ludkrud is inactive. This week we plan for Friday but know with life schedules not everyone can make it. Planning to move this to a Tuesday or Thursday.
    Wake up Orcs!

We will use the mumble or ventrillo found here. You can also down load UOAM here. Both ARE REQUIRED if you are in the stealth squad, no exceptions. http://www.uorenaissance.com/info/

NOOOOOOOOGRAHHHH!

This is from today at the fort when we were playing around all afternoon.

urk.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    Vlar, Erza Scarlet, Qnidopi and 6 others like this.
  2. Vishakt

Vishakt Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

NOOOGGRRRAAAHHH!!!!

Vish fullee suppurt dis ideer!!!

I'm often busy Fridays but the start time looked like I can in join a little late fairly often. Guess I'll get mumble.
    Xegugg and Jupiter like this.
  3. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Fridays doesn't work that well for all of us. We plan to move it to a Tuesday or Thursday. Anyone who has an orc, or would like to make one can. We just ask if anyone that likes to join us, you are joining as an orc. Your humans whomever, we don't care, just as long as you are having fun and kept separate.
    Vlar likes this.
  4. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

*sharpens her Hally*
    Vlar, Jupiter, Xuthakug and 2 others like this.