Bod Dream Team

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Paradigm, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

I am interested in starting a Bod Dream Team. It looks like with the new Carp additions that working together will be very important. I do not know if this will turn in to a full on guild, as that implies pressure. I could definitely see it involving emails/google docs and other forms of communication.

Are you passionate about bods? Are you interested in working with me or other like minding bod end game players? Discussing strategy/maximizing/trading? Maybe even battle miner events? Gargoyle Pick Axe events?

No dues, No guild bank (if we even get a tag), No pressure or requirements. I just want to see if there is any interest out there!
    Basoosh and Jupiter like this.
  2. Pulse

Pulse Active Member

It sounds interesting but just getting started here on the server so I am no where near the level you would be looking for at this time. Maybe down the road for me.
  3. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm pot-committed to smith BODs at this point, so I expect to use Carp BODs to trade for those of the grey-hued ilk. That being said, I'm definitely looking for feedback once the system is launched about what people prefer from the carp/tinkering/bowcraft options. I'm sure I'll set myself up to pull whichever is preferable, etc.

As for a guild itself, I am a member of the most exclusive guild in Brittannia, the DAL guild (seriously, look at those guys - badasses, one and all!). So will probably stick to that guild affiliation. But happy to join the community, if not guild.
  4. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

Based on current relevance, I see bowcrafting as woefully under represented. I have a feeling most people prepped carpenters for this new addition.
  5. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

That was my thought as well, based on the GM skill counts.
  6. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I'd be interested. I don't have a lot of interest in the smithing & tailoring bods, but definitely want to get in on carpentry. I prepped one of each 'carpenter type' in anticipation.