BoR is now Recruiting

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Gzus, May 26, 2017.

1. Gzus

Gzus Well-Known Member

Lord Doosh Baggins is now recruiting for the elite guild "Bag of Richards" (BoR)

Are you ready for the next level of Ultima? Do you have what it takes to be a Richard?

Post below and tell me why you are worthy of this guild tag and the right to dawn the purple hat. Perhaps you know someone else worthy of the title of Richard. Tag them in a post and share their tales of glory below.

Not just any adventurer can be a Richard. They must know the ins and outs of the land. They must penetrate the deepest dungeon, again and again, never giving up, until their conquest for glory is fulfilled. For all my brothers (and sisters, I'm not here to judge) who rose to the occasion, mounted their steed, and thrust their sword deep into the foulest of foes, share with me your tale. Earn the right to be called a Richard!

upload_2017-5-26_17-45-11.png
  2. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Yewwwwww knoooooooo
  3. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

I knew someone name Charlene Houlder. Her poor dad's name was Richard. Must have had a rough time in school.
  4. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

I see what you did here..
  5. Gzus

Gzus Well-Known Member

No idea what you mean good sir ;)
  6. Gzus

Gzus Well-Known Member

People of the land. Post thy Richardly deeds, or perhaps share the Richardly exploits of your fellow travelers. Let us see who is worthy of the title Richard. Who will join my merry band!
  7. TrojanCow

TrojanCow Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I was a big cheese in an IDOC guild. One day I knew for certain not only would I not enjoy having a beer with them, but that I would not even enjoy having a beer with a person who would have a beer with them. So I took all my beers, and all their beers too, and I went home and binge watched Gilmore Girls.
    One, OptimisticSam and EndlessMike like this.
  8. Henderson!

Henderson! Well-Known Member

Hopefully you avoided season 7. What a nightmare!
    One and TrojanCow like this.
  9. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    One and The Crooked Warden like this.
  10. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

You would hahaha
  11. crazydaze

crazydaze Well-Known Member

ftfy
    Halabinder likes this.
  12. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

13. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

Is that valorite cesh moni?
  14. Gzus

Gzus Well-Known Member

Lord @TrojanCow, that was truly Richardly of you. A man your skill should proudly wear the purple cap of Richard. The guild stone awaits your caress if you so desire the title of "sneaky lil Richard"

PM me for details.
    TrojanCow likes this.
  15. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

Gzus I want this yewwwwww knoooo
  16. Gzus

Gzus Well-Known Member

In all my days of being a Richard, I have not seen a more Richardly act than this. The title "Huge Richard" would be bestowed upon thee if though wishes, as your Richardness is unrivaled and unquestionable.

PM me
    Hoominaga likes this.
  17. Gzus

Gzus Well-Known Member

Scuba, as a notorious Richard, your right to dawn the purple cap is unquestioned. A large shaft in my rear of Richards Keep is awaiting your touch.

Stay tuned for details.
    scuba likes this.
  18. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

@Gzus

So I access this house by a unsecured CY (Doh!) I find this guy in here admiring his work. Yes, he is making what looks like a penis on the floor. Not sure if I was just early for the party or what?! So after helping myself to the years of CUB stashed in the corner, besides the 3 bags that were locked down, I decided to stop his drooling, and let him rest. A few 6th circle spells did the trick......but wait there it more!!! This Tail of Dick get even better. I find a rune book and a gold key upon his resting body. Recalling to "Grandma's Keep" the key seemed to grant me access to that front door as well. After looking through the keep I found 37 color fishing nets unlocked on the ground, a handful of tailor deed rewards, plat Christmas tree deed, and some other small rares. In all totaling around 3+mil in items. What a day for the Shadow King.

The next day....
    I get a PM from Doosh Baggins himself, requesting his rune book back. I happily obliged, thinking I will get a great tail of rage upon my arrival. To my astonishment he is in a good mood. I give him his book back and he has just one question.....was there anything good on my body, I cannot remember? Then it hits me, this Richard has not been to the keep yet, and has no idea the thrust is about to get deeper (see what I did there?) I let him know of a gold key and the riches I found inside. As I ready for the rage, he simply inquires what he can do to get back the items he had lost. After a few minutes we agreed upon a fair deal and all items were returned, minus one blaze colored fishing net. Looks like they should be contacting me to join them....

[​IMG]
  19. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Oh. my. god. is that a vein running down the shaft? That is a magnificent specimen story.
    Vandalin likes this.
  20. OptimisticSam

OptimisticSam Well-Known Member

Take all of my likes! Take them!! Truly a Richardly deed for the ages.
    Fullmetal and Larloch like this.