Bounty Hunter For Hire

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Sin7, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Sin7

Sin7 New Member

Title says it all. I will be providing my services of taking down any of the targets of your choosing for whatever reason. I do not care what they did, all is needed is the name and the time they are on.

Prices vary on who it is, timezone they're in, and how high profile the target is. I will determine how high profile the target is, but will work with you on prices.

Guidelines:
    - The bounty prices are set prices - Minimum bounty is 30k [and this target MUST be newer as in 3x skills or less GM'd] Max bounty is determined by how high profile the target is. If a payer chooses to custom bounty a target for a high amount (ex. 5 kills upon said player for 350k for 1 contract) that is on them.
    - I must provide a head of the target and a killshot upon the claim of a bounty collection. Killshot will be posted here in The Trading Post section of the forums.
    - If a bounty is posted on a friend or a guild member, this collection of bounty will NOT be allowed help and must be a 1 vs 1, unless said person has hired protection.. which I may bring help.
    - If payer does not pay up upon proof of kill in 3 attempts of collection, I may send enforcers to kill payer until collection is made. Each 'enforced' attempt AFTER 3 attempts will be an additional 10k interest. Each enforced kill will be made public with a killshot posted in The Trading Post..

- Bounties posted may be made private.. but if you do not pay up after 3 attempts, each enforced attempt will be made public.

Post or PM Serious inquiries only.

IRC Sin for private bounties placed, post in The Trading Post thread for public. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3620
    Liberation likes this.
  2. Jebidiah

Jebidiah Active Member

Make a flyer and the Post Office will mass produce it to its 42 registered citizens! Get the Word out today for a mere 1000 gold.