Bounty Hunters - Recruiting

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Jet Black, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Jet Black

Jet Black New Member

Bounty Hunters (BM-) are recruiting new players!

Greetings,

Bounty Hunters are open to recruit new and experienced players!
    The goal is to get a strong core group going and to teach new players how to pvp / survive on the field.

Overview:

Fighting is our business.
    Yes, thats head bountys we are speaking of. We are also accepting player requests for various things.
    Need some information about someone or just his head? Let us know and we will look into your case!
    See us as mercenairys to make your life easier, and those of your enemys a bit harder.

We are looking for as much fights as possilbe!
    A lot of fighting is good to train your skills. Dont get discouraged over a death - get a new mount and stock up.
    There will enaugh supplies to support our people. Loosing your gear will never be a problem to us!
    We are also accepting guild wars of any kind!

This is not a PK group, we will kill blues however which are reported griefers or specifically on another players request.
    If you want to run a pk however, it is fine and we wont refuse you because of that reason, but keep in mind to treat your oppontents with respect.

This guild will be for you if:

You always wanted to jump into pvp but got discouraged?
    Thats no problem, we are teaching inexperienced players the basics of mage pvp.
    This starts from adapting to proper hotkeys to general drills on the field - we will get you there!

You are an experienced player and not interested to join existing groups or factions?
    Bounty Hunters will be independent from factions and other groups. If you are looking for nice people to hang out, practice, and fight side by side with - you might want to give it a shot.

You need someone to get rid of your enemys?
    Again, just let us know, and we will look into the details.

Need any additional infos?
    Hit me up on the forums, or discord: https://discord.gg/0n4Hhg4KVjNRo0cC
    I also wrote down a little FAQ about the guild ideas, etc. http://uorforum.com/threads/bounty-hunters-upcoming-guild.15129/
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    newme likes this.
  2. Jet Black

Jet Black New Member

3. newme

newme Well-Known Member

:) thanks for doing this.
  4. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

We've noticed you snooping about our keep and trespassing in RRG owned territory without taxation.

You have managed to escape us for now but we will have your head or our taxes paid before this is over sir...

If you wish to discuss terms feel free to contact us.

If not... The tax mansa coming!

Good luck with your new guild. I'm sure we will be seeing each other in the near future

Have a good weekend all!
    Tyndall, newme and Jet Black like this.
  5. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I have been by your dung you call a keep many times and have yet to see anyone there. Are you all hibernating for winter?
    sita69 likes this.
  6. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

We've been really busy lately and have only had time to get on here and there. We will be back in full force when time allows.
    newme likes this.
  7. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Continue to hibernate. I will be stalking your keep waiting to collect your heads for my trophy room.