Brigands? In Wrong

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Magnus, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Magnus

Magnus New Member

The first level of wrong contains some jails cells - my friend and i used to hunt in there often on Europa back in 1997-8 and we're sure there were some human brigand mobs in those jail cells. Basic weapony; and shields, no armour.
    We couldn't find them when we went the other day and those cells seemed to be completely empty.
  2. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

sounds right to me too
  3. Nelvin_Skjordal

Nelvin_Skjordal Member

[​IMG]

I dunno where things like spawn fall in the whole "History Perfected" conversation, though, as we have a lot of custom-type spawn related stuff.
  4. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

This is how shit gets done. It's not "I seem to remember..." or "XYZ is broken". It's proof positive of how the system worked during the original era. Great find Nelvin.
  5. Ciet

Ciet Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I seem to remember being younger during UO. Chris, Make it happen. Seriously very nice find.
  6. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Done. Thanks for the report. RunUO by default comes with zero world spawn for the most part, so there will always be little spots we missed.

Interestingly enough in the UO Demo, the only spawn in Wrong Level One was rats, giant rats, slimes and giant serpents. Also the teleporter to level three was in a different location.

I actually used to hunt in wrong back in 1998 and remember a bit more variety to the spawn as well.

Currently its a mix of stratics and the UO demo. Rats, Giant Rats, Slimes, Snakes, Lizardmen, Brigands, Strong Brigands, Trolls and Ettins.