Brit Gate/Guardzone/Guardline/Arena/Mountain Mining/Woods Lj houses for sale

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Jack of Shadows, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Ok I bought these out of a mad rush to buy up the area around my towers, but then realized that building two towers into a library is going to be such a time consuming task, that I think these houses will sit here unused forever. I'd like to see someone who would like to do themed housing or some such deco that will do a cafe or kitchen or something to compliment the library I'm building (not a rune library, but a deco library) but that's up to the buyer. The larger house spot holds up to a Tower, and the smaller a small tower. This is located near the gate, the arena, a rune library, a wooded area, a guard zone, a beach, brit west bank, a stables, a smithy, a farm, a brief hop to a brigand camp and a shrine (and the village of paws), and being situated on long stretches of mountains in a gz area is perfect for mining (you can call guards on the new spawn if you wish, or hide in your house to heal while you fight it) I've almost sold myself on keeping these, but as I said, the two towers are more than enough for me and what I wish to focus on.

Starting bid 750k
    buyout 3 mil (this is more than I expect, but I had to set it at something) I will end the auction at my discretion when I believe bidding has stopped

I will accept plat @5k per value.

Attached Files:

2. Jack of Shadows

3. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

You might want to change the starting bid if you swapped those houses for a second tower because two tower deeds are over 866k
  4. Jack of Shadows

that was on test, and the spots for sale are the large brick spot which holds a tower and the small house spot that holds a small tower. I put the starting bid to recoup what I invested in it, and you're really just bidding on the tower spot/large brick and get the small thrown in for free
  5. Jack of Shadows

ok in interest of making this more affordable. I'm going to split the sale up as follows

tower spot with large brick place holder -550k starting bid with 1 mil buyout

small tower with small house placeholder - 200k starting bid 500k buyout
  6. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor
    Renaissance Volunteers

SB on Brick
  7. Jack of Shadows

If no one else bids on the large spot by 9pm EST, then I'm going to let Peace have it. I'm okay with that though, I have faith in him to do well by the property.
  8. Jack of Shadows

Large Property sold to Peace