C^V's Trinsic Estates *5 Openings*

Discussion in 'Company of the Vigilant [C^V]' started by Atraxi, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

Trinsic Estates
    New Player Housing

The Company of the Vigilant is proud to announce the Grand Opening of Trinsic Estates. Just West of the south entrance to the city of Trinsic, this community is designed to be relatively safe, convenient New Player Housing.

Each house comes with deco designed to be the most efficient arrangement for a new player. The tools provided include a loom and spinning wheel, and a large forge and anvil. There is also ample storage, as well as a built in security system.

[​IMG]

Our Mission:
    C^V's Mission with the Trinsic Estates is to provide players new to the shard with a safe place to train skills and store their belongings. The houses also provide them with the opportunity to get hands-on experience with house security. These houses are not meant to be a permanent residence. Each player that is given this opportunity is expected to make noticeable progress towards purchasing their own house.

Qualifications:
    To qualify for temporary housing in Trinsic Estates, a player must be new, and have no other housing on any alt. The definition of "new" will be applied on a case-by-case basis. Please see Atraxi for more information.

See What's Inside:
    Our houses contain many tools and objects any new player needs to further himself in the game. For numbers, see picture below.

(1) STORAGE: Each house contains 6 medium crates locked down in the corner, a round bag locked down near the middle of the house, and a pouch locked down on the loom. In addition, there is also a secure pouch above the door for their more precious valuables.
    (2) TAILOR: The northwest corner contains a loom and spinning wheel.
    (3) SMITHY: The southeast corner contains an anvil, as well as a large forge. The large forge also serves as a security wall, blocking all but one tile, which can be filled with a trash barrel.
    (4) SECURITY: In addition to the security wall provided by the large forge, the first line of defense in home security is the front door. All of our houses have a pouch secured above the front door with the house key inside. The secure pouch can also be used as storage to keep more valuable items safe.
    (5) FOOD: Trinsic Estates currently consists of 9 small houses, all of which look exactly the same, inside and out. To distinguish between these houses, I have locked down a piece of food in 3 places around the house. Each house is represented by a food item. These food items are not to be touched or removed by Tenants (see Rules, below).

[​IMG]

Rules:
    There is a short list of rules that will apply to every tenant of Trinsic Estates:

(1) GRIEFING: All Tenants are expected to uphold the C^V policy of not harming innocents. Any Tenant who is discovered to be using a thief, pk, or other type of griefing character will be immediately removed from the house. If you're good enough to harass other players, you are good enough to purchase your own house. There will be no warning given with this rule. You grief, you're out.

(2) CONTACT: There are new players coming and going every day, so I usually have at least one new person standing by, waiting for a house. I ask that all tenants keep in touch with me, even if it's simply to say "Hey, I'm still here! Don't kick me out!" If I lose contact with a tenant for more than a week, I will begin attempting to locate and contact them myself. If I still cannot contact them, or find someone else who has seen them, they will be evicted, and all of their belongings held in secure storage. In this particular situation, if the evicted tenant returns, he may be allowed back into another house, if space is available.

(3) FOOD: Do not touch the food items locked down around the house. All houses look the same, so I have designed a system which allows players to tell them apart much easier. Each house is associated with a food item. These items are to be left locked down and not touched.

(4) DECO: Tenants are asked to not do extensive decorating of their house. Tenants should not expect to live in their house long enough to enjoy any decoration they put up, and all decoration will be destroyed after Tenants move out. There should be ample storage in the house. Further storage may be added, as needed.

(5) GUILDS: C^V membership is not required to qualify for placement in Trinsic Estates, nor are Tenants required to be completely unguilded. The only requirement I have regarding guild status is that you not be a member of a Thieves, PK, or other Griefing guild. If a tenant is found to be a member of such a guild, they will be asked to either remove themselves from the guild, or move out.
  2. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Re: C^V's Trinsic Estates *2 Vacancies*

Nice!
  3. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Re: C^V's Trinsic Estates *8 Vacancies*

Very Nice!
  4. Barak

Barak Member

Re: C^V's Trinsic Estates *7 Openings*

Thanks for letting me in the first one :)
  5. dem

dem New Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Re: C^V's Trinsic Estates *6 Openings*

Just checked into the lime hose! This is incredibly helpful as I'm trying to get up on my feet as a new player.

Thank you!
  6. fooka03

fooka03 Active Member

Re: C^V's Trinsic Estates *1 Opening*

One opening eh? Perhaps I should consider taking it for the time being :cool:
  7. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

fooka!!! Welcome
  8. dem

dem New Member

I'm all checked out of lime! Thanks for the welfare housing but now I'm back on my feet
  9. Larvalgeek

Larvalgeek New Member

Are any of these houses available?

Buddy and I could use a house to get started in.

Bulvai in-game and on IRC.
  10. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

There are vacancies. Unfortunately, due to some extreme problems IRL, I am unavailable ingame. You might be able to contact Pirul of C^V and see if he can help you get into one of the Trinsic Estates houses, but I won't be able to take on any new tenants myself for a week or 2, most likely.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If I'm able to get in game unexpectedly, I'll attempt to contact you. What hours are you on, generally?
  11. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Atraxi isn't around much right now, he's taking care of business irl. Hit me up and I might be able to help you out, though. I'm dropping a small house outside Covetous just because my son likes to hunt there. You'd be more than welcome to use it.
  12. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

Was a good hunt last night! Unfortunately I had to run at the end of the evening, but I can get you in a house tonight.
  13. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

Didn't I already put Bulbs I in a house or am I confusing people?
  14. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

I think you did. His post is like a week old now! lol
  15. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Yeah, you hooked him up the same day he posted this I believe.
  16. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

drugs are bad mmmmkay
  17. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

That's just what the man wants you to think.
  18. Naes in VA

Naes in VA New Member

Is this thread still active? Haven't seen a post in a while?

Hi! I'm brand new and from atlantic back in 98-06! Working on my first UOR character!
  19. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

This thread isn't up to date anymore but we have other places you'd be welcome to use. I have a small stone workshop right now that no one is borrowing, you'd be welcome to use it as long as you like.
  20. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Actually I was able to change it to a small stone tower. At the gate to the Vesper graveyard.