cA Adventure: Hazy on home security

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Downs, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Downs

Downs Member

While doing my best to keep Britannia safe and running smoothly, a call went out in guild chat. The beloved snapdragon had infiltrated a house and requested assistance in checking up on the belongings inside. I was directed to a villa outside Vesper. A beautiful house, but red names from a brigand camp to the north had me on edge so I approached with caution
    [​IMG]

Inside, I found snapdragon, who was kind enough to get the door for me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We quickly gathered the goods downstairs and moved upstairs, fearing the brigands would invade. Much loot was gathered and condensed into carryable loads
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Through our digging, we found that this home belonged to Hazy, a feared pk and ruthless wizard with renowned pvp and irc battle prowess. To let him know what was going on, we left him a message explaining the situation. We also left a care package consisting of a fine garment and some coin for investing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Of course, as this is UO, all of the real good loot was in his training house next door and we failed because we couldn't get it. Because of this, anger and revenge fueled snapdragon's thought process. I tried to convince her to spare the new characters, but there was no stopping her!
    [​IMG]
    Grieves fell to her earth moving spells.

Plea as i did, there was no saving Scotty Pimpin
    [​IMG]

In the end, I am glad the loot is safe, which consisted of many magic weapons, armor, fort powder, kegs, and a bag of fortress deeds; but I fear that we will no longer be safe outside of guard zones.
    Liberation likes this.
  2. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

I'm glad that cA have come to these lands so that villains such as Hazy may be dealt with in this very great manner!
  3. chumbucket

chumbucket Well-Known Member

Truly, this was a public service.

Making a Difference(TM)
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Hope and change(TM)?

I think chum moonlight as a PR agent for a certain prominent American...