Champion Titles

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Arnold Lutz, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Arnold Lutz

Arnold Lutz Well-Known Member

Champion titles, currently are available on UOR, but don't really seem to have any logic to how they are obtained. Since this is a history perfected server, and The Harrower is regularly killed, and the strategies are well known. I thought the title system could be reworked a little to make them more of a goal, or achievement. Also making the titles toggled, with your choice from your highest tier titles available. Here is an idea of what I was thinking... The amount of kills and such is just my first thoughts, and is always re-workable.
    Harrower.JPG
    Just a thought, nothing game breaking, just kind of a cool way to show accomplishment for a PVM aspect which is already in place, but could become more desirable with a set way to achieve. Maybe even a tracker that shows how far along you are, and deffinately a toggle to pick from some titles you may have obtained. Thoughts...
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Nice Arnold. That is a great idea.
    Gideon Jura and Gladiator like this.
  3. Gladiator

Gladiator Member

Sorry but you are missing one title for sure! For each 10 heads of Blaise you should indeed get a Slayer of the Trammel Troll:p
    Theodin likes this.
  4. Arnold Lutz

Arnold Lutz Well-Known Member

Bumping this again. I don't get how the titles work and some people's keep going up and others stay the same. I would like to see a new system.
    MikeK and Basoosh like this.
  5. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

I've done plenty spawns with yall for a nice little title... add that shit!!!