Christmas Scroll, 12.2. 10 p.m. CET / 4 p.m. EST

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Airin, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Hi,

I want to do a Christmas scroll this Sunday 12.2. at 10 p.m. CET / 4 p.m. EST. Depending on the number of people we can either do the Frozen continent or Ice Fortress event.
    All PS members invited, if we don't have enough people from the guild, we start inviting trusted people.
    Please let me know if you think you can come. I could move the start about 1 hour either way, if that helps more people. Also, please write your build, so we have some of each. I am taking Airin - pure bard.

I would like everyone who is planning to join to confirm they should make it - lets say 24 to 12 hours before start of event, if possible. This is so that we have enough players :). If there are not enough people, we can try postponing. Of course, I understand nobody can be 100% sure.

We will be gating from the roof of a small tower, 4 dragons will fit for sure. Any more and I can't guarantee that you will make the gate (but you can try it ;-).

I would like to start meeting in IRC #psonly about 15 min before. More info there. If you are not in PS and have been invited PM me for the info. And please count for about 10 min time after the event for loot distribution, I am not very fast at math ;-). If you have to leave right after the event, I can keep your share and give it to you later.

As to loot: I will keep all rares to pay for the cost of the other scrolls I have bought/to buy new ones. If a scroll drops, I am also keeping it and we will run it later :). All other loot (gold, plat,hcoin, magic weapons) will be divided between participants.

Airin
    Lord Krake, Edward Skye and Vortex like this.
  2. Vortex

Vortex Well-Known Member

Hey Airin,

That's very nice of you to run a guild scroll. The time is perfect for me and I will surely join !
  3. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Ok, great :). Glad you can make it .
  4. Canis

Canis Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'd love to join but my IRL scheduling is difficult so I'll pass on this one. But I can get you friended to an empty villa for more space to leave to event. PM me ("Canis") in IRC if interested.
  5. Edward Skye

Edward Skye Member

Hi Airin!

I did the Zookeeper Quest last week so would love to do another PS adventure.

I can bring my Provo Mage as Tamer is not yet up to snuff. Would that be helpful?
    Airin likes this.
  6. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Hi Edward Skye :).

Provo mage would be great! That way I can concentrate on disco, and you will be the main provo :). Bring a repond slayer if you have one :)
  7. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member

Cool beans. I work during that time so won't be able to make it but hope it goes really well!

Also as soon as I can arrange it we will be doing a massive guild event involving around 10 instanced scrolls!
    Airin and Vortex like this.
  8. thatguyjoe

thatguyjoe Member

It's been a while since Nolan hit evil things in the face with a mace.

(heh, rhyme)
    Airin and Lord Krake like this.
  9. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member

Count me in
    Airin likes this.
  10. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Wow, 10 scrolls! Can't wait :)

And Canis was so kind as to let me use his large gating house, so we can take as any dragons as we want ! :D
  11. Lord Krake

Awesome! But just a reminder that the guild owns tower and keeps and castles so we always have a large property to gate from for any events. Just ask around or private channel if you need to use anything!
  12. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Ok, Thanks. The thing is, as the time if announced in general forum, I prefer to have the scroll secured in the house some time before. I don't like the idea of getting Pked with it on me as we are about to enter the keep. Would it be possible to store it in some locked box in the keep?
  13. Lord Krake

I will get you access to PS Private Forum, where only guild members can see and respond (like our private IRC).

And yes, because we have such a plentiful housing situation, I am sure we can arrange for you to have access to some of the larger guild homes to store things like that in until you want to run them.
  14. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Ok, that would be great :). Thanks! I am a bit paranoid , so I really appreciate it :D
  15. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

im in.. depending on the time that ends up being for me.