Cleansing the Sacrifice Shrine - NEW TIME

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Lord Krake, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Greetings all!

Join the Lightbringers this Saturday, the 11th at 9:30pm EST (we had to change the time a little bit to make sure we were on the same page as our staff helpers) as we venture forth to continue the Shrine saga. We will attempt to cleanse the Sacrifice Shrine and rid it of the foulness that Jael has infested it with.

Those are all the details you get! You will have to show up on Saturday to see how things unfold.

I will be creating #Shrine an hour before the event in IRC, so please make sure to join that for the pertinent details. @Alex Caember and @Antos can also fill anyone else in the RP community in and direct them to #Shrine.

As with all of these on going plot lines, please plan to respect and adhere to the ruleset:

1. NO dry looting of any PCs, whether they be villains we encounter or allies that happen to fall in battle. Please just leave the gear and items on the corpse. Honestly good folks, we are not going to be bringing +25 vanqs, so there is no need to loot any other players.

2. NO recalling or gating out once the quest starts. The leaders will have safe points set up where we will do all the gating around, so you dont have to worry about it. Please stick with the group as this makes everything go smoother!

3. If you dont like to RP that is okay, but please dont disrupt a scene in progress. Let the players here who enjoy the RP get into it and just sit back and wait to kill things when the time is right, if that is your thing.

@Alex Caember and @Antos , please add anything I may have missed.

See you all this Saturday!

~Krake Vestahl
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Halabinder, Keza, Hoominaga and 12 others like this.
  2. Gavyn Lughna

Gavyn Lughna Member

Nooooo, I work on Saturday evening!!
    [​IMG]
    Antos and Cero like this.
  3. Nefarius

Nefarius Active Member

Whats the Goal, and is there shinys in it? lol
  4. Lord Krake

12 hour-ish bump!
  5. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

Event day bump.
    Lord Krake likes this.
  6. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Feverish sweats and exotic nightmares dominated Bryiglos’ recovery following the Battle for Humility. The Stormspire was quiet aside from the random, otherworldly screams that dominated his mind. Brief, lucid moments of a face with blood stained eyes pulsating into outstretched clawed hands was maddening.

The Squire found his eyes mostly sealed with a crusted, putrid black ooze that was impossible to clean. Was this part of the nightmare or did he finally awake? The more Bryiglos attempted to cleanse his face the more the encrusting enveloped him… physically, mentally, and spiritually.

None of the clerical medicines Bryiglos found in Stormhold provided relief rather compounded the sickness therefore he traveled to the Shrine of Sacrifice for a cure. There he found his dismembered body ceremoniously strone about the sacred grounds. Chanting the mantra fell silent, providing no relief.

The Squire was now bound to the place and was unable to leave. A haunting laughter echoed through the surrounding forest once Bryiglos realized he was trapped…

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  7. Lord Krake

1 hour bump.

join #Shrine to come along!
  8. orb

orb Active Member

Is this over?
  9. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

An epic adventure that took us to many lands!

Sadly our leader Lord Krake made the ultimate sacrifice in order to cleans the Shrine. How shall we cleans the remaining Shrines without him, and will we ever see Krake again???

Jupiter, Cero, AlexCCCP and 6 others like this.
  10. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Best part in the whole video is @ 52:31! "FREEDOM!"
    Keza likes this.
  11. Pegbyter

Pegbyter Active Member

Nicely put together video Keza. *Tips hat*
    wylwrk, Fullmetal and Keza like this.
  12. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

@Keza - Thank you so much for recording this. I was unable to make it to the cleansing (first one I have missed!!!) and it just so happens that you made a full recording of it! Marvelous! I am going to watch the whole thing when I get a chance.

@Zyler - I really enjoyed what you just did with Bryglios. I am not sure how that all played out in game, but I suspect I might know more upon viewing Keza's video!
    Zyler likes this.
  13. Cero

Cero Well-Known Member

Ok that video was great! Well done all!