Commissions of Don Diego, upstart 'merchant':

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Aragorn - OCT, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

[These quests acquired from the vendor are to be used to further exploration, fun, community involvement, and roleplay. PLEASE do not accept quests you aren't going to do, or simply want to benefit from the end reward. This takes a bit of my personal game time (of which there isn't as much as I'd like!) and gold, so please respect that. Thank you!]

Recent transcription between Aragorn and Don Diego over a pint in the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae:

Aragorn: What brings you to Skara?

Don Diego: Business trip. Usually in Trinsic. If I may pry, you look wealthy...where's the money in these parts?

Aragorn: The usual. Dungeon work, digging up old treasure, invading other worlds through magical scrolls, some stealing here and there. Murder.

Don Diego: Huh. This place doesn't strike me as having a busy bunch of... doers. Mostly people standing around in a daze. Nobody moves.

Aragorn: Can't argue with you on that one.

Don Diego: Look, I've just set up shop outside of Trinsic near the Moongate. I'm a merchant by trade. I could use some... helpers. Day labor, hired hands, roustabouts, thugs. I could use 'em all. Spread the word: my man, Spalding, will periodically share tasks that I need done. He works on the bottom floor of my tower and will be there, day and night. I pay well. And I always reward those loyal to my requests. Always.

[Take a quest bag from the vendor. Do what's asked, post a report here with screen pics. The point is to have fun and be creative as you'd like. Always return with a book with some of your adventure jotted down. Nothing long or fancy required. Rewards vary from a couple K gold to some very nice rewards. I'll update with new quests periodically, but will always include a post here before putting quest bags on the vendor. Thanks for supporting some roleplay, and have fun! Cheers.]

upload_2023-11-14_22-15-22.png
    San and ReZon like this.
  2. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

[These quests acquired from the vendor are to be used to further exploration, fun, community involvement, and roleplay. PLEASE do not accept quests you aren't going to do, or simply want to benefit from the end reward. This takes a bit of my personal game time (of which there isn't as much as I'd like!) and gold, so please respect that. Thank you!]

This just in from Don Diego!

upload_2023-11-14_22-22-8.png