Construction Begins on Shadow Cove (Ongoing)

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by The Watch, Aug 5, 2018.

1. The Watch

The Watch Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Ground has been broken and the foundations laid! The village of Shadow Cove is on the rise!

I am pleased to announce some progress on a project that has been several years in the making. Construction has begun on the village of Shadow Cove East-Northeast of Yew! So far we have several buildings constructed and interior decorating is well underway. The Council Hall, Healing Hands hospital, Shadow's Rest Inn and Tavern, and Guard Tower have been constructed so far.

The Keepers of the Flame have also completed construction of the Southern Watch (decorating on-going), a massive stone bulwark guarding our southern frontier. We have plans in the works for a Craftsman's Workshop, and possible hopes of a Trading Post and Emporium. Stay tuned for more news, and if you would like more information on the town and guild of Shadow Cove, seek out any fellow travelers with the *SxC* guild badge.

Shadow's Rest Inn:

[​IMG]

Southern Watch Ground Level:

[​IMG]

2nd Floor:

[​IMG]

3rd Floor:

[​IMG]

More to come as construction continues!!
  2. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

SxC was on Chesapeake correct?
    The Watch likes this.
  3. The Watch

Yep! I was there when it was founded and later when the area was converted to Silvervale/Heartkin. The original on Chessy was located west of Covetous and East of the Great Sand Sea, I believe it is called the Ethereal Plains or something like that in this age. I went by there when I first started here to see if the area was open for development but it is the home of many castles and forts now.

Were you a member?
    Zyler likes this.
  4. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I helped around PaxLair some and still talk to Winfield now and then.
    Last I heard he was (prolly still is) involved with player town development in SoTA.
    The Watch likes this.
  5. The Watch

That's cool. I used to frequent Pax some, but we were still on dial-up back then and I got tired of lagging out then waking up dead. So when tram hit I was one of those weak-willed individuals who made the change. Call it the ignorance of youth (and the consequences of 56k data over voice). So when I fell in with the SxC bunch it was a stroke of luck. I heard a lot of the former SxC and [Heartkin] players went to SoTA and other similar platforms.

Man, you've got me all nostalgic now. Those were really some good times. Running like hell from Dr. Feelgood in the depths of Deceit. Getting brought back to life by Dr. Feelgood in the depths of Deceit.... good times. lol
    Zyler likes this.