Cor Por Ration

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Xavant_BR, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

Hello Citizens of Britannia...

I am Xavant(internally known as Bo), elected the ambassador of CPR!

Some of you have seem our brave knights around Britannia and asked: Who are them?
    Here goes some clues:

1-Who we are?
    We are a guild that only exist inside the game platform. This means we are not on a Discord channel or an irc chat room. Some of our players only exist in game, and only there you will meet them.

2-We are a RP guild?
    I could not say "yes". We don't spend time acting or behaving like medieval citizens. We are just looking for the most pure UO experience. We appreciate all the textures, colors, shapes and light effects of the game. We like to play simple, we like the original experience. For us the Role Playing Atmosphere is very important for bring to us the same feeling of ours first experiences with uo (casual meetings on the woods, long chats with strangers and etc). For us the analogic interaction gives an "extra" to the experience when you need to organize some strategy or solve a problem(less talk more action, and naturaly more troubles).

3-Player Profile?
    We are a very heterogenic group. Different ages, genders(i think) and continents. Dexers, tammers, bards, cookers... Everyone who likes to hunt and eat/drink with quality.

4-Our goal?
    Enjoy a simple and original uo experience.

5-Our statement?
    Every minute playing this game should be pleasurable. Dont be a result oriented bitch. Respect the community and make the people around you rise with you, dont try to reach the top using another players as stairs.

6- You are recruiting?
    We always will gonna be. As most of us are not on discord or irc, we need numbers to build a healthy "in game community". But this is not a recruitment post. Maybe is. Well, come to serpents, lets talk, lets hunt and see what happens, ok?

7-Where to find us?
    We elected Serpents Hold as our operational base. If you want to talk with us or just have som fun with our group, go there and probably you will find us.

8- What else?
    This guild is a initiative of Bengay, Aphradity(oliver) and Macha. We lost our great reference of gaming this days and we want to keep his memory and gaming style alive. We are not divided according any hierarchy, everything is shared and we dont discriminate our members in youngs, newbies or oldies.... We are not a hiper organized and efficient group and we dont want to be. Our only objective is HAVE FUN!

EDIT: Some of our guys decided to make a discord chanel, to share experiences, tutorials and etc... so yeah.. we could not say all of us are chat technology allergic, so i think this chanel will be helpful specially for our new guys.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Alchemist, eherruh, Bengay and 7 others like this.
  2. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

You are cool and correct, I really like Your values, they are worthy of universal respect! There are several reasons why I do not join the guilds. I do not want to disclose the name of my hunter and I do not always behave decently and are capable of dirty tricks ... :D

I wish You to develop and be gentlemen of Sosaria!

Regards,
    Kir
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Seba and Alvien like this.
  3. Xavant_BR

Thank you!! All of us behave bad sometimes.. Important thing is to criticize yourself sometimes.. I think the intention of the GMs are not be the good guys but just decent folks.. Before left, macha was very worried about the ethical aspect of life outside and inside of game. He was always trying to teach us something and was worried about left something behind when he left.
    In the beginning was just a timezone affinity but with time i started to respect more the guys and their project.. So i volunteer myself to help them to make this network grow..
    You will always be welcome to join us on our hunts @Kiryana ... when you get bored, come to serpents!
    Kiryana likes this.
  4. Xavant_BR

Hey we are humans... some guys build a discord channel. Who knows if everyone will join, or if the channel will gonna last :D
  5. Bengay

Bengay New Member

Perfectly stated friend!
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  6. Xavant_BR

I told you! There is life outside Britannia!
    Kiryana and Southpaw like this.
  7. diran

diran Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I will say I meet a much of you at moonglow graveyard 2 days ago. I had a great time with some of the members. Seems like you have a great group of people :) in till we meet again
    Kiryana, Xavant_BR and Pharoah like this.
  8. Xavant_BR

Ps guys are always welcome to hang with us @diran !! PVMers united!
  9. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

Hey just wanted to let anybody who is contemplating hanging out to come check us out at serps. Been playing this game on and off for a long time and am usually solo with a small group, but randomly met a CPR member (hi UK) and decided to join. It's been a great experience with some very chill people. The lack of voicechat definitely harks back to a time in uo that I didn't think I would experience again. Long live CPR!

-Wisers
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    sem, Xavant_BR, eherruh and 1 other person like this.
  10. Xavant_BR

We are loving you joined Wisers!!!
    Alchemist likes this.