Cove Waterfront Loggy - SOLD

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Wise, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This fine 1 bedroom specious and well lit waterfront loggy is located a short run or even shorter gallop (do ostards gallop?) away from one of the quietest banks in all the lands, the Cove bank. With plenty huge front lawn overlooking the ocean. This amazing location combines the secluded feel of a country resort with the convenience of being near the beautiful city of Cove. With a massive forest as your back yard and mountains everywhere, you can harvest resources until your BOD filling heart is content. Nearby attractions include the beautiful watchtower of Cove. The city also features a nearby orc fort, but not just any old fort, this is the dirtiest, filthiest and smelliest orc fort in all the land. Hunt those monsters and fill your backpacks with coins, orcish bows and desirable masks. Sufficant to say, this gem of a property screams: Location Location Location. Don't wait, place your bid before it vanishes faster than it took to read this unusually long description for a house sale. Oh noes, it might already be sold. I hope you made it in time, good luck!
    Starts at:

Deed cost

Reserve:

1.5 x Deed cost

Buy-Out

2.5 x deed cost

Platinum accepted and preferred at a Basooshable ReZon rate of 6250 gold

Bid increment minimum: 10,000 gold coins

Auction ends 24 Hours after the most recent high bid has been placed or if the buy out is met

Good luck and thanks for looking

cove sale.png
    Jack of Shadows likes this.
  2. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Help me beat my real estate addiction and take this off my hands.

FYI bids below the reserve will be considered and it is quite likely that unless you are a scumbag POS I will be willing to let this go at deed price alone.
  3. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Private buy out offer of gold + resources accepted. Thank you for looking!