Crafter and Miner (or battle miner) templates

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Reaper, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Reaper

Reaper Active Member

Hi UOR,

I have semi-finished two chars, at the moment I'm not battle mining, but maybe would be interesting, problem is I want become 1 of them as crafter and the other one as PvM (events or fun when I dont have anything to do) and maybe resource gatherer. So I was thinking remove Mining from Crafter and add to the warrior, or forget about Lumberjacking and simply buy the boards I need and add mining instead lumber. I dont know, could leave the Crafter as it is at the moment and simply defend from any spawn with magery Blades or summoned daemon and become the warrior from Archer to Lumber?

I dont know, please help and advices!

Crafter (100/25/100)
    100 Mining (finished)
    100 Blacksmithing (finished)
    100 Carpentry (finished)
    100 Tailoring (raising)
    100 Tinkering (raising)
    100 Magery (raising)
    55 Meditation (finished)
    45 Musicianship (finished)

PvM warrior (90/100/35)
    100 Archery (raising)
    100 Tactics (raising)
    100 Anatomy (finished)
    100 Healing (finished)
    100 Resisting Spell (finished)
    100 Lumberjacking (not started)
    100 Magery (raising)
  2. Sara

Sara Well-Known Member

I have battle miners one I use for night of horrors and one I do more over world battle mining with.

The Night of Horrors/battle miner is:
    Mining
    Blacksmith
    Healing
    Anatomy
    Tactics
    Mace
    Tailoring

Did the tailoring since I have blacksmith I could pick up both BOD's on the same char. I have 3 blacksmith/tailors one of each account for bods. Works great for Night Of Horrors since I can make my own weapon then go fight. Now my other battle miner I play a lot more with elementals is:

Mining
    Lumberjack
    Healing
    Anatomy
    Tactics
    Swords
    Poisoning

as I have gotten better weapons I don't use the poison as much, use to have hot keys set could swap out weapons, so I could poison it then hit it with a low end elemental ban weapon. Don't know if this is any help but does seem to work for me with battle mining.
  3. Raajaton

Raajaton Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

My battle miner is as follows :

Mining
    Swordsmanship
    Tactics
    Lumberjacking
    Anatomy
    Healing
    Magery

To supplement him when battle mining I made 2 of my BODers into archers to shoot from a nearby rooftop.

BODer 1

Blacksmithing
    Tailoring
    Tinkering
    Archery
    Tactics
    Anatomy
    Healing

BODer 2

Blacksmithing
    Tailoring
    Archery
    Tactical
    Anatomy
    Provocation
    Musicianship

The 2 BODers chill on a rooftop with a macro to target nearest grey and shoot, while the Provo BODer also includes provo random grey to random grey. This allows me to spawn multiple golems at a time to easily provo them on each other while they are getting pelted with arrows and getting whacked by the lumberjack.
  4. Keza

Keza Well-Known Member

I use Keza Forge for battle mining and NoH very successfully. Only need enough magery to recall around without failing too much.
    Xavant_BR likes this.