Crazy Public Harrower#1

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by AOٌ, Jun 17, 2020.

1. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Hail to thee Adventurers!

After a little breather and some planning i have finally settled on a date and time for our Public Harrower to take place, due to some real life side tracking and licking my wounds i took a bit longer than intended, but all the same the Plat Train will keep rolling!

Public Harrower to be held at 1pm PST, Thursday June 25th!

Our public champions happened mostly at 12pm PST last week so we will keep to the schedule of participants during the first run of skull collections.
    Next round of Public Champions will be announced in the coming days. These could range from the same time, around 12PM PST up to later in the evening (say 9 or 10PM PST) to try and catch a different batch of players. Public Champions will be announced here and on Discord. Schedules to be posted.

Take notice that below includes a guide to the Harrower, as best i can find information concerning. if any questions please comment and or private message for conversations.
    http://uorforum.com/threads/renaissance-guide-to-champion-spawns-and-the-harrower.3026/

Thank you for your time and i hope to see you at any number of these skull hunts and harrower attempts!

Time subject to change considering unforeseen happenings, such as player ran event, server participation events.

-Crazy Horse & the PvM Family
    Jim Harbaugh, Chafe, Virdan and 8 others like this.
  2. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

3. Vianda

Vianda New Member

Can you do it friday?
    AOٌ likes this.
  4. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

I did a Thursday or Friday vote with a good few of our participants and they unanimously voted Thursday :/ so the schedule is set.

On the bright side I will be hosting public champs again soon, so if you miss harrower there is still champs and the next harrower.
  5. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

5 day away Hype Train!
  6. The Watch

The Watch Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I've been playing this game since shortly after the 1st Anniv. and I've never seen either a champion or a harrower. Gonna do my best to be there for this.

Thanks for putting on such an awesome event for the community.
    Ubo, AOٌ and Plentimon like this.
  7. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Fully Prepared for tomorrow!
    Hype For That
    PLAT TRAIN!
    Starts At 1PM PST (West Coast USA Time)

Gates will be available at Ocllo Stables & Skara Bank!

Request all participants to join the voice chat on Renaissance Discord during the time for guidance during the event.

Additionally request any very experienced Champ/Harrower to lend a hand assisting those whom are not as educated with how it works.

20200624_184016.jpg

Triple boxing and or using Three accounts is allowed, Some PvM Guild members will be gathering plat from their second and third accounts for a Donation to @Zyler Public Fishing Tournament! Follow link for info!
    http://uorforum.com/threads/fish-tourney-fundraiser-vendor.49313/
    Any participant with more than 1 account who gets Plat from the Harrower is Fully Welcome to make their own donation towards Zylers fishing fund :) or any other public beneficial charity of course!

Thank You!
    -Crazy Horse
    Zyler, Virdan and Plentimon like this.
  8. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

First Public Crazy Harrower in 1 hour and 15 minutes!
    Gates will be available at Ocllo Stable and Skara Brae Bank.
    Join Renaissance General Discord Voice Chat to stay on top of harrower progress and info during the event.

Pm or Tag for gates if you miss the starting gates.

Location of Harrower will be posted on Discord only when it is summoned, be aware.
  9. Labeler

Labeler Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

10. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Thanks @Labeler you beat me to it! Amazing turn out
    Plentimon and The Watch like this.
  11. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Donation List:
    (For players who did not get Plat!)

Ana De Lour Donated: 55 Plat
    Leopold Donated: 53 Plat
    Ragnar Lothbrok Donated: 25 Plat
    Les Paul Donated: 21 Plat
    Anonymous Player Donated: 10 Plat
    Plentimon Donated: 33 Plat

if you did not get plat and were participating (IN A HELPFUL WAY) to the harrower please PM me and i will make a numbered list and distribute platinum to these who i can confirm were at location and were not Harming the public effort.

I will additionally be contacting players from the Battle Log list to provide platinum, so please message me :)

Any coin that is not claimed shall be donated to Zylers Public Fishing Tournament
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Plentimon likes this.
  12. LCH

LCH Active Member

thanks for organizing
    great event
    AOٌ likes this.