Creating Account

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by Pekka, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Hello

I try to create an account at the login screen but nothing happens. The client seems not to be able to contact the server, so I would maybe need some helt creating an OUR account. Please contact me at pekkape01 at gmail dot com.

//Pekka - Former UO Europe player
  2. Sara

Sara Well-Known Member

Have you been on IRC? Telamon is who to contact on IRC chat he can help you
  3. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Nope. I have not tried that. Maybe it is so that I must add the portnumber to my firewall as it could be that it stopps the traffic on port 2593 but last night, it was something going on with internet as there where several pages and sites down.

Is the traffic that goes on port 2593 going in or out? All ports are open for traffic out but not in for sure.

I also try to run the game with wine oin Linux, so it could be so that it will not work at all really so if anyone have any experiance with playing the game on wine and Linux, respond if you feel like it. :) But I get top the login and the game starts but it just stands there, trying to verifying the account that I try to create.

//Pekka
  4. Sara

Sara Well-Known Member

I had UO do that to me after I had one account (you can have 3 on this shard) and was trying to start my next one. My brother plays sometimes in the same house as me so UO was blocking it because of the limit and it had seen 3 accounts for that IP address. Telamon fixed it where I could have my 3 accounts. I play on mac and never looked at ports and all that stuff not much of a computer person only know download game play lol =)
  5. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Get in IRC, pm Telamon. This is your solution. Keep IRC open and he will get back to you when he is on. Welcome to UOR, see you in game soon!
  6. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

I have bypassed my firewall completely and it does not help. :/

Well thanks both of you. :)

//Pekka
  7. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member

@Pekka do you play Clash of Clans? (Unrelated I know but your name...)
  8. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Nope I do not play Clash of Clans. :)

I got my problems solved. I did not started the game with Razor, which is a very neat and useful small progam for sure. Damn you really solved this nice, with Razor and the game. :) I used to have a similar program, I think it was called UO assist or something like that but it was not free, which Razor seems to be. Very nice and it is fun to play UO again.

//Player of Vanaondo - Pekka
  9. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member

Okay, I thought maybe you played CoC because there's a troop in there called the P.E.K.K.A.